The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A goal-oriented and results-driven sales professional who has a proven ability to influence the buying decisions of customer’s. Maxine has the ability to create interest in new as well as known medicines, prescription drugs and medical equipment. She is an expert at selling using a consultative approach and is someone who thrives in an environment of variety, rapid growth and change. In addition to this she has a successful track record of achieving financial and strategic goals within an assigned territory. Her key skills include selling concepts along with products and managing conversion opportunities from start to finish. Right now she would like to work for a company that has an aggressive commission and bonus structure that will allow her to maximize her earnings.
MEDICAL DEVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for building and fostering long term business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identifying new patients and clients who could benefit from the company’s products, services or therapy.
- Arranging appointments with doctors and key medical staff.
- Managing the introduction of new technologies into the sales process.
- Answering any customer objections in a clear and professional manner.
- Travelling throughout a territory to service existing clinical accounts.
- Presenting sales material to Executive-level management and senior decision makers.
- Implementing marketing initiatives.
- Following up on new leads and referrals.
- Calling on hospitals and physician offices to broaden the customer base.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
- Making sales calls.
- Meeting customers in hospital and medical settings.
- Monitoring competitor activities.
- Documenting all sales activities appropriately.
- Analysing and prioritizing business opportunities.
- Attending seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Utilising customer education tools, programs and presentations to drum up sales.
- Delivering effective sales presentations backed up by data.
- Carrying out all sales related administrative tasks.
TRAINEE – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working independently whilst building up a territory.
- Staying informed of all developments in the medical field.
- Knowledge of general medical equipment products.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Superb analytical skills.
- Developing marketing plans.
- Proven B2B outside sales experience.
- Assessing and responding to customer needs.
- Managing budgets and resources.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Working with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to tactfully challenge the status quo.
- Willing to travel and stay overnight if required.
- Ability to effectively use independent judgment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Medical Device Sales resume examples
Medical Device Sales resume 1
Medical Device Sales resume 2
Medical Device Sales resume 3
Medical Device Sales cover letter examples
Medical Device Sales cover letter 1
Medical Device Sales cover letter 2
Medical Device Sales cover letter 3
Related resumes and CVs
Medical sales CV sample
Entry level Medical Sales resume
Pharmaceutical Sales resume examples
Pharmaceutical Sales resume
Pharmaceutical Sales resume 1
Pharmaceutical Sales resume 2
Pharmaceutical Sales resume 3
Online degree courses
Online marketing degree
Marketing training courses
Resume template examples