On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
MODERN MERCHANDISER TEMPLATE DESIGNS
Modern Merchandiser Resume template
Buy the editable versions of the above templates for ONLY $4.99
More Merchandiser resumes:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Merchandiser resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen has a long track record of making sure that products always appear in the right place, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities. Apart from being an expert at analyzing sales figures and trends to anticipate future product needs, she is also very good at identifying what’s new on the market, what customers will like and which products will make a profit. As a highly organized individual she has the ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. With her present employer she is responsible for planning and implementing product presentations, maintaining product availability and rotating stock as necessary to ensure fresh quality. She has a comprehensive understanding of retail-merchandising concepts and possesses a valid driving license, on top of this she is willing to travel and able to work late nights or weekends. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit talented individuals who get results.
MERCHANDISER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for working closely with the buying teams to create a product line that will make the most profit.
- Deciding how goods should be displayed to maximise customer interest and sales.
- Assisting visual merchandisers to plan store layouts to promote key lines.
- Accurately stocking and rotating products onto shelves from backroom inventories.
- Building up and maintaining product displays.
- Ensuring that enough merchandise is in stores at the right time in the season i.e. Christmas or Easter.
- Maintaining products on Store racks, shelves and displays.
- Rotating products from the back stock to shelf and display locations.
- Identifying replenishment needs.
- Completing all paperwork and necessary documentation.
- Spinning labels and straightening package graphics.
- Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Negotiating prices, quantities and delivery time-scales with suppliers.
- Removing any dented, dirty, damaged, or out of code products from display.
- Sorting and distributing merchandise to various locations throughout the store.
- Carrying out market research on how well displayed products are selling.
- Travelling to multiple store locations.
TRAINEE MERCHANDISER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A good understanding of what motivates customers to buy products.
- Designing promotions and advertising campaigns.
- Physically fit and able walk around, climb up ladders and move stock around.
- OK with repetitive lifting, bending, pulling and pushing.
- Able to manage several projects/initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, maintenance instructions, etc.
- Ability to handle problems and facilitate successful outcomes.Superb interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Merchandiser resume templates
Merchandiser resume 1
Merchandiser resume 2
Merchandiser resume 3
Visual Merchandiser CV sample