On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Music Teacher CV template:
BUY THIS CV!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Music Teacher CV template;
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A energetic, experienced and creative music teacher with a proven ability to get the very best out of pupils. An expert at identifying the appropriate resources required for a subject matter and then ensuring that they are used efficiently, effectively and safely. Able to demonstrate and encourage high standards of professionalism from all staff and having a capability to support aspiring young musicians.
Presently looking for a suitable teaching positions with a progressive school that offers competitive rates of pay and also opportunities for professional development.
Comprehensive Secondary School
MUSIC TEACHER - May 2008 - Present
A well-qualified teacher who is supporting the work of a successful and well established music department. Teaching pupils the basic principles of music and singing, such as melody, beat and tempo. Whilst at the same time delivering high quality teaching, learning and curriculum development across the Key Stages.
- Developing teaching material for music classes.
- Evaluating a students’ interest, aptitude and temperament to determine a suitable instrument for them.
- Planning and preparing music classes for pupils.
- Organising choirs and bands.
- Instructing school pupils in vocal and instrumental music.
- Helping pupils prepare for examinations and tests.
- Involved in the ordering of musical instruments.
- Storing away safety musical equipment and supplies.
- Providing individual or group vocal and instrumental lessons.
- In charge of running the school choir.
- Assisting students with extra-curricular activities.
- Showing pupils the difference between musical styles such as pop music, jazz and classical.
- Running a busy and varied programme of extra curricular activities after school.
- Meeting parents, the performing arts team and other teachers to discuss a pupils progress.
- Taking students on outings to musical events.
- Attending parents evenings.
- Responsible for all of the necessary exam preparation and administration.
- Keeping up-to-date about subject development.
- Evaluating pupil performance and encouraging those who are lagging behind.
- Accurately updating the assessment, recording and reporting systems to monitor a students progress.
- Helping students to rehearse musical programs for the school and local community.
- Attending teaching conferences.
- Writing bi-annual reports for pupils and maintaining records of their progress.
- Teaching pupils how to correctly play musical instruments like the piano, guitar and tambourines.
- Up to date with the latest in music technology.
- Ability to quickly establish a rapport with pupils.
- Willing to give private lessons.
- Able to motivate pupils to exceed their expectations.
- Fully aware of the National Curriculum and of local and national initiatives.
- Capable of co-ordinating the resources of the faculty to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Possessing a highly motivated, flexible and determined outlook.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Having a assertive, positive and helpful approach.
- Having a flexible approach to working hours.
- Confident in both staff and pupils and in what they can achieve.
- Able to manage diversity.
- Can maintain absolute confidentiality and loyalty.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Hold QTS status
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
Bachelor’s degree in Music
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
More teacher CV examples:
English teacher CV template
Head teacher CV template
History teacher CV template
Lecturer CV template
Maths teacher CV template
Physics teacher CV template
Primary teacher CV template
Teacher CV template
Teaching assistant CV template
Teaching CV template
Relevant teacher cover letters:
Teacher cover letter
Teaching assistant cover letter
Music technology degree courses
Online music degree courses
Short teaching courses London
Teaching degree courses
Copyright information - Please read
© This music teacher CV template is the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use this resume for their own personal use to help them create their own CV. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However this curriculum vitae sample must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these teacher CV templates please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.