On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Office Assistant resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Office Assistant resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A high achiever who is able to provide complex and diverse clerical support to office managers, secretary’s and the reception team. Karen has the required administrative skills and knowledge that you are looking for in a candidate. She has experience of typing, transcription, file management, scheduling appointments, handling invoices and ordering office supplies. As a focused individual who is not easily distracted she has the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team. Right now she is looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a friendly firm that has an interesting work environment.
OFFICE ASSISTANT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for assisting with a variety of office duties such as filing, database entry, faxing and photocopying.
- Performing a variety of general office support duties.
- Running general errands for more senior members of staff.
- Editing documents for grammar and punctuation, etc.
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors.
- Scheduling appointments for senior managers.
- Assisting with internet searches.
- Answering the phone and dealing with enquiries.
- Making sure that the day-to-day office tasks are done properly.
- Collecting and distributing the post.
- Taking notes or minutes at meetings.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Monitoring office stationary and then ordering supplies when stocks are low.
- Writing reports and correspondence.
- Handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Making the tea and providing refreshments for other staff.
- Maintaining office equipment such as photocopiers and computers.
- Taking messages and transferring calls.
- Drafting internal memos.
OFFICE CLERK – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiar with data entry and the maintenance of automated documentation.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Having a positive attitude at all times.
- Having a contagious and positive work ethic, along with the ability to inspire others.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Office Assistant resume templates
Office Assistant resume 1
Office Assistant resume 2
Office Assistant resume 3
Student entry level Office Assistant resume template
Office Assistant cover letter examples
Office Assistant cover letter
Office Assistant cover letter 1
Office Assistant cover letter 2
Office Assistant cover letter 3