|Find College Courses and Degrees
It is estimated that over 150,000 employees are injured in the UK every year. Doing everything possible to prevent these accidents must be a key priority for all responsible manager and owners of businesses.
Are you looking for affordable and online health and safety training? Do you want to obtain a nationally recognised qualification? At Dayjob we are a leading Internet health and safety training provider who can give you a opportunity to achieve both of these goals in a variety of courses. As one of the UK's fastest growing online training providers, we have a wealth of experience of working with both individuals and employers.
Our informative courses will highlight to students the real risks that exist in the workplace and is suitable for any employees who needs basic health and safety training. It’s modules will help employers meet their statutory obligations by training them and their staff the concepts behind improving safety, fire prevention and what to do in an emergency.
Our courses are extremely simple, very useful and flexible enough to be tailored to meet your exact needs. They contain powerful tools and features that are second to none and are ideal for both small or large companies. If required we can provide you with prior needs analysis and follow-up evaluation as appropriate.
On a health a safety course you will learn;
- Your personal responsibilities as laid down by the law.
- What action to take in the event of an accident.
The stages of our online courses
Choose the course you want.
Start your course online.
Once you have passed you can print your certificate immediately.
Duration of the course
It should take no more than 3 hours of study.
The benefits of our online health and safety courses
- They can help to create a safety first culture.
- Help employers meet their legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
- They can help employers avoid the expensive consequences of litigation or legal action and allegations of negligence.
- They can lead to fewer workplace accidents and ensure employees are not injured.
- Training can be completed online.
- The costs and charges are very competitive.
- Staff who enrol on our courses can feel valued and this in turn can lead to better staff retention rates.
- Workplace accidents can help to de-motivate staff.
- Help employees understand what is required of them.
- They can lead to a variety of career opportunities across a range of industries or further studies in more specialist areas.
About our courses
- The course content is structured appropriately to maximise learning.
- No computer skills are needed as the interactive courses guide you through the training.
- Our courses provide practical information and advice that will enable employees to work safely
- Are interactive and engaging.
- Well presented.
- They use a variety of effective teaching and learning strategies.
- They are very clear and easy to follow.
Course content will include
- Current legislation
- Risk assessment
- Hazardous substances
- Manual handling
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Noise and vibration
- Workplace equipment
- Supervision and management
- Safety signs
- Safety monitoring
- Record keeping
- Incident and accident investigation, recording and reporting
- Accident prevention
- Common types of accidents
- Workplace inspections and audits
- Health and safety practical application
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
On completion of your online health and safety course
You will be awarded our internationally recognised certificate.
The course is suitable for
Employees, owners, managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel.
The advantages of online learning
There is no need to attend a training centre.
More online training courses
Online degree courses
Online food hygiene courses
Food hygiene course online
Food hygiene certificate online
Food hygiene certificate
Level 3 food safety
Level 2 food hygiene certificate
Related food hygiene links
Asbestos Awareness training
Food hygiene regulations
Food hygiene regulations 2006
Food hygiene quiz
Shelf life of foods
What is HACCP
Fire safety training courses
Health and safety training courses
Related health and safety links
Fire safety Inspection
Fire safety consultants
Fire safety UK
Fire safety Inspector
Health and safety Adviser jobs
Health and safety Prohibition Notice
Health and safety at Work Act 1974
Health and safety consultancy
Safety glasses UK
Safety CV example
Fire safety inspector CV sample
Introduction to graduate fasttrack schemes
Student loan company
UCAS personal statement
University interview questions