The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has a long track record of successfully promoting and spreading awareness of products over the Internet. She comes to you as a seasoned professional who has extensive experience of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Interactive Marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC campaigns and Online Brand Management. In her current role her main duties include; reaching out to a target audience, finding creative advertising solutions to marketing campaigns, and increasing traffic to the company website. Her present employer is very satisfied the way she has improved their online marketing strategy, which for them has led to an increase in orders, leads and demand for their core services. On a personal level she is always willing to take on board new ideas and adapt them further to make them her own. Right now she would like to join a company where there is firstly a strong sense of possibility, and secondly a team of creative people who love what they do and who are willing to learn from each other.
ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for serving as an in-house online marketing expert and for coming up with new and innovative marketing ideas.
- Optimizing online marketing programs to achieve set online advertising goals.
- Nurturing prospects and customers throughout the entire online buying cycle.
- Making sure that the company’s website is user friendly.
- Reporting on SEO performance to senior managers.
- Creating, implementing and managing effective email marketing campaigns.
- Upholding brand standards.
- Ensuring that the company’s website comes up high in search results.
- Interpreting analytic results and drawing conclusions.
- Organising affiliate marketing programs.
- Working closely with the sales, marketing and, merchandising teams to achieve results.
- Implementing tasks through team to drive execution.
TRAINEE SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Creating effective partnerships with third part vendors.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a cross functional role in multiple departments.
- High motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Solving complex problems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Challenging self to produce great work.
- Adaptable to change.
- A strategic thinker who can interface with all levels of senior management.
- Exceptional networking skills.
- Analytical, tech-savvy and very energetic.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Landing Page Optimization
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.