On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Retail Store Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Retail Store Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A proven Store Manager who has a wealth of relevant, hands-on retail experience. Karen has a long track record of optimising the profitability of a store by creating and maximising sales opportunities through good merchanising and staff training. She is comfortable with being the highest authority in a store and enjoys leading from the front. Her greatest strengths are firstly knowing all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together, and secondly being able to keep customers coming back time and again. Right now she is looking to join a business that is seeking new and fresh talent to complement their existing team.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for inspiring the retail team to achieve and exceed sales and profit targets by ensuring that every customer receives a fantastic overall experience.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the business, area and store objectives to the team.
- Writing up sales reports.
- Hiring and training new staff members.
- Ensuring a high level of stock availability.
- Implementing new store layouts.
- Managing all paperwork and stock.
- Building relationships with the local community.
- Ensuring total compliance with all store operations policies.
- Keeping store clean and uncluttered.
- Managing staff work schedules.
- Organising rotas and holidays.
- Creating a positive working environment.
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning.
- Organising special promotions, displays and events.
ASSISTANT RETAIL STORE MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Able to lead and motivate staff to achieve business goals through clear communication and an empowered management style.
- Experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
- Having a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Thorough understanding of P&L accounts.
- Making sure that service levels never dip below sensational.
- Consistently maintaining high standards.
- Able to work a flexible schedule i.e. evenings and weekends.
- Can communicate effectively with team members and customers.
- A strong desire for continuous personal and professional development.
- Ability to plan for the future, make good decisions, and take responsibility.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Retail Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Retail Store Manager resume templates
Retail store manager resume 1
Retail store manager resume 2
Retail store manager resume 3
Store Manager resume and CV examples
Store Manager CV sample
Store Manager resume
Store Manager resume 1
Store Manager resume 2
Store Manager resume 3
Retail Manager CV and resume examples
Retail Manager CV template
Retail Manager resume template
Retail assistant manager resume
Retail sales manager resume
Retail operations manager CV example
Retail Manager cover letter examples
Retail Manager cover letter 1
Retail Manager cover letter 2
Retail Manager cover letter 3
Retail management cover letter
District Manager resume examples
District Manager resume
District Manager resume 1
District Manager resume 2
District Manager resume 3