On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Safety Officer resume sample:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Safety Officer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A meticulous, hard-working and focused professional who has a long track record of identifying probable risks, preventing accidents and implementing safety regulations. Karen has considerable experience in a Health and Safety role, and is an expert in the fields of drawing-up safe operational procedures and making recommendations following any accidents or incidents. She is team-oriented, resilient and has a self-consistent personality, along with a very precise and goal-oriented working style. Right now she is looking for a permanent position with a company where there is future potential for promotion based on individual performance.
SAFETY OFFICER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for ensuring that managers, supervisors and employees are carrying out their roles in compliance with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all current legislation, codes of practice and relevant standards.Investigate accidents and dangerous occurrences.
- Serving as the first responder to and investigator of safety incidents and mishaps.
- Maintaining proper records.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing regulatory and compliance data and trends.
- Making regular site inspections.
- Producing concise reports for managers on Health and Safety matters.
- Advising Managers, colleagues of safe working practices.
- Conducting training courses.
- Carrying out safety inspections.
- Performing root cause analysis for incident/accident investigations.
- Producing risk assessments.
- Recording and investigating and accidents or incidents.
- Keeping up to date with all new legislation & development in H&S and advising the business of any changes.
- Carrying out site safety inductions.Identifying staff training requirements.
- Maintaining an audit trail of all H&S documents.Assisting in the documentation of contractual agreements with third party organisations.
- Ensuring COSHH compliance is maintained.
TRAINEE SAFETY OFFICER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Health and Safety
- Ability to communicate and relate well with key opinion leaders and clinical personnel.
- Possessing all Relevant Safety Qualification/Certification.
- Delivering front line safety education and training.
- Serving as a mentor and coach to others.
- Safely handling hazardous substances.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule that may occasionally include early or late start times.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Health and Safety Procedures
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Safety officer resume template examples
Safety officer resume 1
Safety officer resume 2
Safety officer resume 3