On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Salon Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Salon Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A driven, ambitious and sales orientated Salon Manager who leads from the front and has a hands-on approach to running a business. Karen has a long track record of ensuring that a salon is running efficiently, that customers leave satisfied, and that the business is operating at a profit. She has experience of working in hair and beauty salons, day spas, hotels, skin care companies and tanning salons. Possessing a professional attitude means that she is more than willing to work on a rota basis that includes weekends and some evening work. Right now she is hungry to be part of a successful salon and is looking for a suitable position with an ambitious company.
SALON MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for maintaining and exceeding standards of excellence in Guest Service, client retention and staff proficiency. Also in charge of managing a busy client diary whilst maximising revenue potential at every opportunity.
- Managing client appointments.
- Keep up with the demand of clients.
- Managing salon personnel.
- Cutting, styling, colouring, washing and perming hair.
- Giving wax treatments.
- Welcoming and greeting customers who come to the store.
- Setting targets for the beauty therapists.
- Selling beauty products and treatments.
- Managing, motivating and training a small team of Stylists.
- Driving turnover and profits.
- Resolving guest complaints or issues.
- Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
- Organising promotion and marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the salon.
- Identifying staff training requirements.
- Analysing weekly and monthly sales figures.
- Controlling salon expenses.
ASSISTANT SALON MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of being in a customer facing role.
- Knowledge of modern cuts, Matrix colours and perms.
- Proven track record of delivering high standards.
- Ability to generate new sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically fit and able to remain standing for long periods of time.
- A can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mind-set and strong determination to succeed.
- Always maintaining a professional appearance and a positive attitude.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Salon service promotions
Non-surgical liposuction procedures
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Salon Manager resume examples
Salon Manager resume 1
Salon Manager resume 2
Salon Manager resume 3
Salon Manager cover letter examples
Salon Manager cover letter june 1
Salon Manager cover letter june 2
Salon Manager cover letter june 3