120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
A passionate, dedicated and resourceful SAP MM consultant with excellent technical / functional understanding of SAP along with good experience in configuration & support. Experience of working in a project environment and supporting clients in designing and implementing their objectives in innovative projects. Have a proven track record of being involved from the concept and design, the prototyping and testing to the implementation and subsequent roll out at various locations.
Looking for an opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic team and for a global company that provides ongoing training and development and promotes from within on the basis of skills and results.
SAP MM CONSULTANT - May 2008 - Present
Working with the latest SAP technologies on a global scale and assisting business transformation teams in delivering projects during design/build phase. Also responsible for detailed requirements gathering and documentation.
- Evaluating a clients requirements and then proposing adequate and effective solutions.
- Interfacing with 3rd party systems.
- Technical realization of IDOC based interfaces to decentral WMS systems.
- Responding to business and user faults within agreed timescales.
- Support of live systems as well as upgrades and enhancements.
- Involved from the design phase through to the development and post go live stage.
- In charge of the SAP PM and MM logistics activities.
- Providing support for the integration of ECC MM with decentral warehouse management systems.
- Working on functional design in the area of supply and primary distribution.
- Experience of supply and primary distribution.
- Knowledge of SAP design and roll-in.
- Familiarity with material management, warehouse management and logistics execution systems.
- Test experience includes: Unit Test, Functional Test, String Test, Integration Test and user Acceptance test Regression test.
- Experience of the following SAP components: MM, WM, EWM.
- Understanding of ABAP.
- Possess technical lead experience.
- Experience of ERP platforms and architecture.
- Ability to solve complex business issues.
- Have been involved in two full life-cycle implementations.
- Deep knowledge about logistic business processes.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills.
- Can quickly adapt to the environment of large corporations as well as small companies.
- Powers of persuasion.
- Can work in global and virtual project environment.
- Focused and dedicated on success.
- Strong client facing and excellent communication skills.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Business analyst skills
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
BA (Hons) Computer Science
Coventry North College 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Related SAP links:
What is SAP
SAP CV sample
SAP HR CV template
SAP project manager resume
SAP fico resume
SAP fico consultant resume
ABAP Developer resume examples
ABAP developer resume
ABAP Developer resume 1
ABAP Developer resume 2
ABAP Developer resume 3
Free CV templates:
1st line support
IT support analyst
IT support engineer
IT support technician
Technical support executive
CV template samples
Cover letter examples
Creative CV examples