120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0870 061 0121
M: 0777 000 0000
A highly motivated and confident individual who has a successful track record of making online campaigns profitable, and who also possesses solid exposure to SEO and other related disciplines. Background experience in emerging trends, best practices and in evolving strategies to continually improve a sites performance in search results. Having highly technical knowledge of the industry along with a very good strategic approach to problems. Currently looking for a suitable consultancy position with a reputable and exciting employer.
Web Design Company
SEO CONSULTANT - May 2008 - Present
Overseeing the management of a portfolio of campaigns, and responsible for building, developing and implementing SEO and social media strategies from the ground up.
- Getting clients sites higher on the search engine results.
- Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
- Advising and training up clients on the basics of search engine optimisation so they can look after their own websites.
- Launching SEO campaigns for clients.
- Implementing online search strategies.
- Analysing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
- Optimising websites and landing pages.
- External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
- Internal link building within sites.
- Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
- Resolving technical issues related to a clients website.
- Constant evaluation of keywords.
- Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic, banner advert performance and back links.
- Providing remote support, advice and tips to clients.
- Developing cross platform e-marketing strategies.
- Involved in the annual SEO planning process.
- On Page and Off Page Optimisation.
- Organising research and surveys.
- Carrying out competitor research.
- Producing regular audits and writing up detailed monthly performance and progress reports for clients.
- Writing articles for customers and posting them on relevant blogs, forums and websites.
- Mentoring junior staff.
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO field.
- Thorough understanding of E-commerce.
- Knowledge of video search, blogging, twittering, web usability, site design, conversion rates, geo targeting, and ranking methods etc.
- Commercially aware with good business acumen.
- Extensive understanding of how to follow compliance guidelines and avoid black hat techniques that can damage a clients website.
- Email marketing, e-newsletters and campaigns.
- Social media campaigns.
- Understanding of mobile technologies.
- Usability consultation.
- Content writing.
- Possessing basic HTML skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and of using CMS.
- Able to prioritise work according to importance.
- Excellent communication skills for client facing meetings.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis.
- Willing to work off site at a clients offices.
- Able to explain SEO concepts to non technical people including audiences.
- Possessing a analytical mind.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Lead generation campaigns
Pay Per click (PPC)
Custom page creation
Social Media management
Evesham North University 2005 - 2008
Master Degree in Computer Science
Coventry North School 2003 - 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES - Available on request.
Cover letter examples
CV template examples
Graduate web developer CV example
IT CV templates
Web designer CV example
Web designer jobs
SEO training course
Copyright information - Please read
© These SEO CV template examples are the copyright of Dayjob Ltd 2010. Job seekers may download and use these resumes for their own personal use to help them create their own CVs. You are most welcome to link to this page or any other page on our website. However these curriculum vitae samples must not be distributed or made available on other websites without our prior permission. For any questions relating to the use of these CV templates please email: email@example.com.