On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Social Media resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Social Media resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Karen is a seasoned professional in the development and execution of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting and analysis. She has extensive knowledge of social media sites, trends, tools and analytics platforms. As a true professional she has the ability to balance a company’s, editorial and social marketing objectives, thereby ensuring that a target audience gets the right message. During her career she has worked with PR teams on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Tumblr, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram campaigns. She is a resourceful and savvy online specialist who is not only able to oversee a business’s social media channels, but is also able to contribute to its daily content offering. Having a strong pulse on the digital and social landscape means that she can play a significant role in tracking, monitoring, and analyzing an organization’s reputation online. Right now she would like to work for a company that places a strong emphasis on the growth and development of its employees.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Primarily responsible for the day-to-day execution of social media campaigns.
- Liaising closely with the Social Media Manager to ensure that the company message is being executed online.
- Developing and executing specific digital and social integrated marketing campaigns.
- Writing, updating and maintaining content for websites and mobile sites.
- Training staff members in social media techniques.
- Present social media campaigns to senior managers and clients.
- Writing reports to senior managers on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Building relationships with new online influencers.
- Assigning, editing, and writing content.
- Developing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns.
- Attending industry related conferences.
- Adhering to the editorial calendar to ensure that content is released on time.
- Managing online discussions and responding to genuine user comments and grievances.
- Conducting research to identify social media best practices and trends.
- Supporting user generation.
- Keeping up-to-date on social media best practices and trends.
- Identifying relevant bloggers and then contacting them.
TRAINEE SALES ASSISTANT – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of community building and engagement on relevant social media platforms.
- Cultivating new online communities.
- Managing branded online communities.
- Experience of managing and leading a team.
- Ability to work rapidly and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Proficient in data analytics, particularly Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop website documents.
- Capable of multi-tasking and coordinating.
- Strong verbal, writing and grammatical skills.Ability to quickly fit into an existing team.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Social Media Communications
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Social Media Manager resume examples
Social Media Manager resume 1
Social Media Manager resume 2
Social Media Manager resume 3
Social Media cover letter example
Social Media cover letter
Social Media training