On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Systems Engineer resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Systems Engineer resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A technically minded and highly qualified multi-disciplined Systems Engineer who has the ability to provide technical direction in systems development, integration and testing. Maxine is willing to take ownership of issues until they are fully resolved and is committed to her own continuous education, certification and self-improvement. She is a fully qualified Microsoft Certified Professional and has extensive hands on knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, MS Exchange and VMware. In the past she has worked in large complex computing environments where she was charged with leading and motivating a team of engineers and technicians. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to recruit the brightest minds and the most capable people in this field.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for the construction, maintenance, and expansion of computer systems.
- Providing web server maintenance and support.
- Talking to stakeholders to establish and document technical specifications and system requirements.
- Creating manuals and detailed sets of instructions for system users.
- Explaining a systems features and benefits to customers.
- Involved in the resolution of system, hardware, software and infrastructure problems.
- Providing technical support to customers.
- Carrying out technical presentations to prospective customers.
- Occasionally providing out of hours support for customers.
- Understanding the customer requirements.
- Providing network systems engineering support for different IT projects.
- Creating a business case for customers to purchase the company’s services.
- Integrating system solutions into the customer’s environment.
- Conducting system performance testing.
- Responding to enquiries and calls for assistance from system users.
- Setting up intranets.
- Executing risk assessments utilizing established methodologies.
- Presenting technical information about the company’s products and services to customers.
- Mentoring and coaching junior system engineers.
TRAINEE ENGINEER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of data encryption methods and implementations.
- Experience of dealing directly with small businesses, end users and consumers.
- Exceptional technical skills.
- Hands on experience with high frequency measurement equipment.
- Analysing a user’s exact needs.
- Ability to learn quickly and stay current with the latest technologies.
- Establishing technical procedures.
- Maintaining software applications and operating systems.
- Willing to assume a leadership role within a team.
- Ability to work through tough situations until they are resolved.
- Proactively learning about emerging technologies.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Engineering Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Systems Engineer resume examples
Systems Engineer resume 1
Systems Engineer resume 2
Systems Engineer resume 3
Resume template examples