On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Technical Project Manager resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Technical Project Manager resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious, capable and hardworking professional who is an expert at coordinating and leading technical project teams. Maxine has a successful track record of providing the overall technical direction and analytical guidance needed to solve highly complex technical issues. She will always execute projects to agreed schedules, budgets and scope. Her keys skills include, but are not limited to; participating in high-level project planning, transferring ideas into practical action and making sure that all team members understand their roles and accept their responsibilities. Right now she is seeking to accelerate her career by joining a company which has a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a technical project.
- Managing complex technical projects from inception to completion.
- Directing project team members.
- Ensuring projects are conducted in compliance with applicable government and regulatory procedures.
- Coming up with solutions to a variety of technical problems.
- Developing the schedule, budget, and resource plan for the project.
- Creating project work plans.
- Monitoring project budgets versus actual expenses.
- Working closely with engineers, product managers and QA teams.
- Writing up all project related documents.
- Organising and leading project meetings.
- Reviewing the performance of team members and their respective managers.
- Addressing any staff shortcomings.
- Carrying out integration testing.
- Reviewing deliverables across projects.
- Managing external contracts and suppliers.
- Helping to mentor junior project managers.
- Communicate progress reports to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Resolving project issues and problems.
- Assigning tasks to individual project team members.
- Keeping in close contact with stakeholders and project team members.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Coming up with ideas on how to do things differently and better.
- Proactive in driving cross-functional teams to action.
- Ability to gauge severity of a technical issue.
- Knowledge of Planview, ClearQuest, Quality Center and other Project Management tools.
- Identifying project scope.
- Facilitating and leading internal and external meetings.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimizing exposure and risk simultaneously across multiple projects.
- Willing to be accountable for project results.
- Able to negotiate with and influence diverse groups.
- Can build consensus between different factions.
- Ability to maintain strong individual business relationships.
- Detail-oriented and extremely well organized.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work under pressure and to aggressive deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Management Information Systems
Standard Operating Procedures
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Technical Project Manager resume examples
Technical Project Manager resume 1
Technical Project Manager resume 2
Technical Project Manager resume 3
Related CVs and resumes
Project Manager CV
Project Manager resume
Technical Manager resume
Agile Project Management training
Online Project Management degree courses
Project Management courses