Business Managers help shape the development, impact and future direction of a business. They do this through the efficient and effective utilisation of a company’s available resources and personnel. To be successful in this role they must have an engaging personality, positive energy and the will to succeed. The role comes with a high degree of responsibility and the need to provide professional management and leadership to a wide range of people.
When building your Business Manager CV show that you can:
- Design and implement new processes and initiatives in order to facilitate change across a business.
- Develop customer engagement strategies.
- Inspire individuals to do more than they think they can.
- Track expenditure and keep unnecessary costs under control.
- Work alongside teams in several different areas.
- Set personal and organisational performance measurement targets.
- Ensure that the right corporate image of the business is projected to its customers.
- Actively monitor and control the performance of staff.
- Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing.
- Mentor and train up new employees.
- Close sales during face-to face meetings.
- Effect organisational changes.
- Network with people from different social backgrounds.
Demonstrate that you are willing to:
- Make difficult and unpopular decisions for the overall good of the company.
- Do what is takes to make your company a success.
Show that you have:
- The confidence needed to push through tough decisions.
- Experience of working with blue chip companies and global brands.
- A record of going above and beyond what is expected.
- An impressive background of working for leading companies.
- A creative track record of problem solving.
- A consultative approach towards getting things done.
Show that you are:
- An established and proven Business Manager with a track record of getting results.
- Comfortable working in a target based environment.
- Committed to your continued professional development.
- Able to think strategically with a strong commercial understanding.
- Committed to promoting the highest standards of best practice throughout the business.
- Able to represent the company at networking events and trade fairs.
- Comfortable with taking on extra responsibility.
Business Manager CVs
Business manager CV sample
Business Manager CV 1
Business Manager CV 2
Business Manager CV 3
Business Manager cover letters
Business manager cover letter example
Business Manager cover letter example 1
Business Manager cover letter example 2
Business Manager cover letter example 3
Business Development Manager CV
Business development manager CV template
Business Operations Manager
Business Operations Manager Resume
Business Support Manager CV
Business Support Manager CV template
Business Relationship Manager
Business Relationship Manager resume
Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence Manager resume 1
More CV Builder links
CV Builder Events Manager
CV Builder for a Marketing Manager vacancy
CV Builder for a Sales Manager vacancy