Marketing Managers make a valuable contribution to their company’s overall sales picture. They are tasked with moving the sales process forward and achieving ambitious growth objectives. On a professional level they need to think big, understand what makes people buy and always be on the lookout for new ideas.
When building your Marketing Manager CV show that you can:
- Reactive and reinvigorate lapsed accounts.
- Audit individual account performance.
- Improve online coverage, conversions and traffic volumes.
- Work closely with Marketing Managers.
- Understand a customer’s needs.
- Liaise with senior sales personnel such as Account Managers.
- Resolve non-standard and unusual problems.
- Make effective marketing plans.
- Plan the direction of all marketing activities.
- Use social media tools to market products and services.
- Analyse websites statistics to identify where visitor traffic is coming from.
- Create brand awareness and increase brand appeal as well as loyalty.
- Explore new revenue opportunities.
- Analyse key sales metrics.
- Track consumer spending habits.
- Plan and implement high quality marketing campaigns.
- Run integrated social media campaigns.
- Create marketing content for websites.
- Run online advertising campaigns.
- Effectively present concepts and ideas to an audience.
- Monitor the activity of competitors.
- Communicate directly with customers.
Demonstrate that you are willing to:
- Go the extra mile to get a job done.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with others.
- Travel long distances to attend trade shows and exhibitions.
Show that you have:
- The ability to make a lasting impression.
- Business to business marketing experience.
- Experience of working with well-known brands.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Good copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Experience of working on large scale events on the international stage.
Show that you are:
- Open to new ways of working.
- Highly organised and able to keep on top of things when they get complex.
- Emotionally resilient and able to overcome constant rejections from potential customers.
- Committed to keeping your skills up to date by attending relevant training sessions.