|Applications Analyst [ Inside IR35]|
|My central government client requires an Applications Analyst to provide support for key applications such as: EDRM [WISDOM, SharePoint 2013]|
EPR [Enterprie Resource Planning system, Unit 4 Business World [Agresso]],
MS Office and Outlook
and specialist applications such as Stata, SharePoint and SCCM 2012.
Also, to provide application team representation on ongoing application delivery projects.
Extensive experience of working with client server applications, specifically ERP and Document management systems to include, undertaking deployments and upgrades from conception through to release.
• Experience of Unit 4 Business World [Agresso] ERP [desirable]
• Experience of supporting SharePoint 2013 [desirable]
• Understanding of IT Service Desk Procedures, Service Level Agreements and Supplier Management [essential]
• Understanding of technical configuration, application architecture [essential]
• Software testing; planning and undertaking software testing [desirable]
• Capable of developing and maintaining communications and relations with stakeholders [essential]
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts [essential]
Experience of automated client and application deployment using SCCM 2008 or later.
• ITIL foundation certificate v3
• Windows Server 2012
Technical Skills [desirable]
• Unit 4 Business World [Agresso] 5.6.7 or later
• SharePoint 2013
• Active Directory
• SQL 2012
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd [Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards] and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can either apply using the link above or contact them directly using the following details:
|Email A Friend
|If you know anyone who may be interested in this vacancy, please click here to email details to them.