|My client are looking for a number of SC Cleared DevOps Specialists to join a high profile digital programme. The programme is migrating from a VMware based environment to AWS. |
Key skills and experience:
• Operational management of Linux servers,
• Development and use of configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.
• Good understanding of network protocols – TCP/IP, HTTPS, TLS, etc.
• Ruby, Python, Go, and/or Java within an existing, production codebase
• Experience of working with VMware and AWS
• Agile/Devops working
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to take the initiative
• Ability to work independently and move in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in passing on knowledge in a structured way
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd [Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards] and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can either apply using the link above or contact them directly using the following details:
|Email A Friend
|If you know anyone who may be interested in this vacancy, please click here to email details to them.