Front End Developer - Software Developer â€“ Web Developer â€“ Graduate Developer - Farnborough - Â£25,000 - Â£35,000 + quarterly bonus and excellent company benefits.
Leading provider of integration solutions for the Gaming Industry, based in Farnborough, Hampshire, is seeking a Front End Developer â€“ Experienced OR Graduate to join their expanding development team.
Our client specialises in gaming systems around the world and is looking to expand their team of outstanding developers. They believe in a forward thinking, friendly, relaxed atmosphere, and are looking for like-minded individuals to join the team.
This role is for a web developer to join our team in Farnborough. Working as part of the front end development team, you will be leading the development of web interfaces. You will be working as part of the development team concentrating on the front end development programming mainly in Ruby on Rails or AngularJS.
Skills / Experience
- Commercial experience
- Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as subversion or git
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques
- The confidence and ability to work with clients
- Knowledge or familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3 would be a distinct advantage
- Experience or knowledge of betting/financial industries or in player environments for streaming media
- Working within an Agile environment
- Have designed and built web-applications for devices such as iPhone or Android OS phones
- Knowledge of working with Project Management tools such as Atlassian JIRA
- Degree in computing, design or similar
What you can expect
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Regular reviews and, after a qualifying period, bonuses aligned with personal and business objectives
- A commitment to your career progression and furthering your learning
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
If you are an enthusiastic and highly passionate Front End Developer / Web Developer with experience of Ruby on Rails or AngularJS - I would be very interested in hearing from you. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to Â£35,000 as well as quarterly bonus and excellent company benefits package that include Flexible Working Hours, Relaxed / Friendly Working Environment and Internal Training and Development opportunities.
This role is based in Farnborough, Hampshire. The successful candidate must be willing to commute to the office.
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation [REC] and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; whether they are regional, national or international.