|GDPR Officer - Leeds|
|The Portfolio Officers will work closely with DIS Application Teams, Business Representatives, Information Governance, DIS Business Partners and other relevant stakeholders as needed. |
The Application Teams are responsible for the provision of a comprehensive Systems Administration service for all Line of Business systems.
The teams manage all existing and future products to support the delivery of effective front line and back office functions, including data integrity and user security.
The Portfolio Officers will be specifically responsible for supporting the delivery of the following workstreams:
• Provision of a robust evidence base to provide the necessary assurance that suppliers are meeting their obligations under the Cloud Security Principles and where there are gaps that plans are developed and monitored to ensure resolution within agreed timescales.
• Capture and recording of all the relevant information within the Applications Portfolio to provide the necessary assurance that meet Article 32 [and relevant elements of 28 & 93] requirements and where issues and/or risks are identified that these are addressed as part of an overall GDPR delivery plan.
• Development of future roadmaps in conjunction with Application Managers and service areas with the intention of simplifying and standardising our business capabilities so that where appropriate we can use more shared systems or off the shelf utility based systems from the cloud.
The delivered outcomes above require the following skills and experience;
• Proficient in the use of Sharepoint reporting/views.
• Detailed analysis of large data sets and subsequent RAG status reporting/risk assessments.
• Excellent organisational & report writing skills.
• Good overall working knowledge of Windows environment in particular Windows updates/patching.
• Excellent contract/supplier liaison and management skills in executing implementation of application upgrade/development plans
• Good working skills & experience in the software application development lifecycle in large organisations which contributes to the overall Standardise, Simplify and Share policy.
• Working unsupervised to strict deadlines.
• Evidence of contribution to high level technical roadmap plans.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds. Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd [Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards] and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can either apply using the link above or contact them directly using the following details:
|Email A Friend
|If you know anyone who may be interested in this vacancy, please click here to email details to them.