The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly motivated, innovative, determined and solution focused Project Manager who has the ability to manage and deliver projects with minimal guidance. Maxine has a proven track record of planning and delivering major projects whilst ensuring that customer requirements and expectations are always maintained or exceeded. On a personal level she has an inquiring mind and a genuine interest in finding out how things work. She is a superb communicator who is able to easily liaise with clients, teams and senior management alike. As a true professional she is willing to work flexible and sometimes unsocial hours if necessary. Right now, she is looking for a suitable position with a company where she will be rewarded each month based on targets that she has meet and exceeded.
PROJECT MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for receiving and translating client briefs, drawing up project plans and then organising the resources required for these programs.
- Getting a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives.
- Carrying out post-installation satisfaction surveys, collating results and then making recommendations for any improvement to the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that project teams are always fully briefed.
- Recruiting specialists and sub-contractors.
- Attending meetings with partners, consultees and stakeholders as and when required.
- Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Monitoring and controlling project budgets for all project team activities.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging developments in the current area of work.
- Making sure that procurement and contracts are prepared and issued according to the company’s standards and procedures.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Summarizing the progress of a project.
- Not afraid to empower capable project members of staff who have done well.
- Positive mindset with a can-do attitude.
- Proven customer relationship management and conflict resolution experience.
- Ability to instil and maintain a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of operations.
- Flexibility and adaptability in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to integrate successfully into a team and work independently.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Activity Planning and Sequencing
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Electrical Project Manager
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume