The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly motivated professional who is driven to succeed, and who has the ability to manage large-scale, complex projects. Maxine has extensive experience of project scheduling, managing resources, controlling budgets and organising team activities. As someone who approaches challenges with a ‘can-do’ attitude, she is not fazed by multiple projects. Preparedness, continual improvement and resilience are words that would accurately describe her personal attitude to things. She is always looking for ways to improve processes, and has a long track record of producing quality results in pressurised situations. In addition to all of the above she possess the ability to establish full project plans that include scope and timelines which encompass critical activities. Right now she is looking for a career in an organization where her contribution can make a real difference.
PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing all aspects of a project in order to deliver approved business functionality. Also involved in leading a network of partner teams to deliver services which meet a customer’s exact needs.
- Maintaining communication lines between all personnel involved in a project.
- Identifying, coordinating and ordering materials needed for projects.
- Acting as a mediator between team members and with external stakeholders when conflicts arise.
- Providing direction and support to project teams and individuals.
- Tracking project costs.
- Maintaining project records, data bases and other tracking tools.
- Communicating with senior managers and customers of the status of projects.
- Carrying out basic project related calculations.
- Determining how project results will be measured.
- Identifying change and co-ordinating and managing the delivery of change.
- Developing and implementing end-user test strategies and documenting feedback.
- Managing conflict appropriately.
- Co-ordinating resources to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Mentoring members of the project team in their personal development.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Familiarity with project management tools or software packages.
- Building high performing teams.
- Managing vendor relationships with skill and diplomacy.
- Monitoring and measuring performance.
- Managing and supporting HR projects.
- Commercially astute with a strong track record in project financials and supplier management.
- Able to concisely summarise complex issues.
- Ability to prioritise between projects.
- An ability to build relationships and establish rapport quickly.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Persuasive and tactful.
- Self-motivated and energetic in approach to work.
- Effective, efficient and outcomes focused.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Project Management practices
Identifying resource requirements
Managing technical projects
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Project Manager CV templates
Project manager CV
Project Manager cover letter examples
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project manager cover letter sample
IT Project manager cover letter example
Online Project Management degree