Address line 1
Address line 2
T: 0121 638 0026
M: Your number
An enthusiastic, dedicated and versatile young person with an outstanding academic background and excellent attitude to work. Highly motivated, reliable with experience of working in a office junior role for a accountancy firm. Currently looking to start a career in the financial services sector.
2008-2010 – A Levels – Handsworth College
Subjects and Grades:
Business Studies – A
Mathematics – B
Accounting – B
2004-2008 – GCSE’s Josiah Mason Secondary School
Subjects and Grades:
Mathematics – A
Geography – C
English Language – A
Physics – A
Chemistry – B
PART TIME ACCOUNTANTS CLERK – Company name
March 2010 – present
- Responsible for writing professional letters to clients and suppliers.
- Assisting in producing bank reconciliation statements.
- Answering the phone and dealing with customer inquiries and complaints.
- Attending one a month meetings with senior managers.
- Involved in data entry of important statistical information.
- Sorting and delivering post to individuals.
- Working at the reception desk in the front office and dealing face to face with enquiries.
- Filing invoices and paperwork in relevant folders.
- Attended meetings with the company chartered accountants and clients.
- Prioritizing and sending follow-up letters.
- Helping to organizing rotas and delegate tasks to colleagues.
- Creating mailing lists of potential clients.
- Helping the marketing team to promote the business in campaigns.
- Assisting with proof-reading, copying, packing, posting promotional materials.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SKILLS
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills.
- Able to work on tasks individually or as part of a team.
- Problem solving.
- Able to focus on accuracy and attention to detail whilst under pressure and against deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Ability to deal professionally but firmly with customers, including people older than
- Excellent organizational skills that allow me to multitask effectively.
- Adaptable to working in different locations at short notice.
- Proven ability to understand problems and then develop imaginative and inventive solutions.
- Able to communicate concepts and strategies clearly to colleagues.
Available on request.
Mobility: Full driving licence
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Student cover letter examples
Student cover letter
Student cover letter 1
Student cover letter 2
Student cover letter 3
Student resume examples
Entry Level resume templates