The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A capable Administrative Assistant who has a track record of relieving senior managers of clerical work and minor administrative duties. Maxine can perform many secretarial duties and is comfortable with being the “go to” person in an office. She has an enthusiastic, friendly and professional approach to this role and will perform all tasks with accuracy and promptness. With her present employer she is continually surpassing standards to achieve the highest quality and on a personal level she is someone who will always work collaboratively to supports the efforts of fellow team members. Right now she would like to work for an ambitious organisation that is growing and where staff are valued.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for providing general administrative support to senior managers in all areas of the office.
- Collecting and compiling statistics and information from identified sources.
- Arranging hotel and travel accommodation for managers.
- Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
- Helping to organise events.
- Arranging for the payment of outstanding invoices.
- Preparing the agendas for upcoming meetings.
- Writing up the minutes of meetings.
- Accepting, screening, and routing telephone calls.
- Opening and distributing the mail.
- Writing up and sending out business letters.
- Making sure that all office equipment is in good working order.
- Assisting other members of staff in their administrative duties.
- Typing up high quality correspondence.
- Photocopying large amounts of paperwork.
OFFICE JUNIOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of office administration and bookkeeping.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with extreme multi-tasking.
- Handling sensitive client data with utmost discretion, care and accuracy.
- Holding all information in strictest confidence.
- Able to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Managing own time and the time of others.
- Communicating effectively and professionally with a wide range of people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Administrative assistant resume examples
Entry level Administrative Assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume 1
Administrative assistant resume 3
Administrative assistant resume 4
Administrative Assistant cover letter examples
Administrative Assistant cover letter example
Administrative Assistant cover letter 1
Administrative Assistant cover letter 2
Administrative Assistant cover letter 3
Administrative Assistant job description