The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A bright and enthusiastic individual who is more than able to provide administrative and secretarial support to designated staff members. Maxine will always support her employers mission, vision, and values by providing a smooth administrative service and running an efficient office system. She approaches all her duties with a can-do positive attitude and is committed to producing accurate, high quality work. With her present employer she is involved in a wide range of administrative tasks and projects. On a personal level she is able to exercise initiative, independent judgment and accountability in everything that she does. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for carrying out a rage of administrative and clerical duties.
- Recommending changes in office practices or procedures that will improve performance.
- Updating telephone lists.
- Coordinating staff coverage for the office.
- Making travel arrangements for senior staff.
- Assembling highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Operating office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and telephone systems.
- Answering written or oral inquiries of a routine nature.
- Managing expenses, invoices and other financial administrative duties.
- Preparing monthly expense reports for the office team.
- Filing financial records and receipts.
- Ensuring that all contact details for clients are correct.
- Updating company calendars.
- Sending newsletters and mail shots to staff members.
- Controlling all stationery requests.
- Maintaining scheduling and event calendars.
- Occasionally helping out with HR duties.
OFFICE JUNIOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ensuring that managers are fully prepared for upcoming meetings and conference calls.
- Ability to accurately read, analyze and interpret correspondence and documents.
- Operating office equipment.
- Prioritising and balancing multiple administrative requirements.
- Can comfortably communicate and build a rapport with people from different cultures.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others.
- Proficiency in 2010 Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to make decisions without close supervision.
- Diligent approach to work.
- Using discretion when handling sensitive issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Administrative assistant resume examples
Entry level Administrative Assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume 1
Administrative assistant resume 2
Administrative assistant resume 4
Administrative Assistant cover letter examples
Administrative Assistant cover letter example
Administrative Assistant cover letter 1
Administrative Assistant cover letter 2
Administrative Assistant cover letter 3
Administrative Assistant job description