The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A detail orientated Administrative Assistant who can provide core clerical and secretarial support in any pressurised office environment. Maxine has extensive experience of working in a role similar to the one that you are advertising, and can be entrusted to perform each essential administrative duty satisfactorily. She has excellent computer, organisational, time management and communication skills. On a personal level she is a proven team-player with a ‘can-do’ approach, who is enjoys going the extra mile. One of her key strengths is her ability to maintain self-control and complete tasks with frequent interruptions. Right now she is looking for a suitable role with a company that wants to recruit hard-working and capable individuals.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for helping out with a wide range of administrative duties in what is a fast paced office environment.
- Maintaining and coordinating multiple Outlook calendars across different time zones.
- Providing clarification on administrative matter to other staff.
- Monitoring the office budget.
- Running errands to the post office or local shops.
- Circulating information and messages from senior managers to office staff.
- Producing general reports, letters and memos as necessary.
- Maintain accurate administrative records.
- Resolving any administrative problems that may arise.
- Putting together briefing packs.
- Arranging for the repair of any office equipment.
- Training work colleagues in how to use office equipment like scanners or photocopiers.
- Supervising the work of junior or new administrative staff.
- Filing, faxing and scanning documents.
- Responding promptly to all administrative enquiries.
OFFICE JUNIOR – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Typing skills of 60 wpm.
- Capable of handling detailed work assignments.
- Able to interpret verbal and written instructions.
- Can quickly establish a rapport and work with people at all levels in the organization.
- Demonstrating discretion and confidentiality at all times when dealing with confidential information.
- Highly organised with first rate secretarial skills.
- Having a high degree of computer literacy.
- Committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion.
- Polite and helpful phone manner.
- Pleasant manner and disposition.
- Having a professional, committed attitude and approach.
- Ability to quickly pick up new working practices.
- Having a mature and responsible outlook.
- A collaborative approach to team working.
- Ability to self-prioritise.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Administrative assistant resume examples
Entry level Administrative Assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume template
Administrative assistant resume 1
Administrative assistant resume 2
Administrative assistant resume 3
Administrative Assistant cover letter examples
Administrative Assistant cover letter example
Administrative Assistant cover letter 1
Administrative Assistant cover letter 2
Administrative Assistant cover letter 3
Administrative Assistant job description