On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Audit Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
(+ ALSO get access to 1000 other CV templates)
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will receive the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid you will be able to login and immediately download this template and over 1000 others.
Another Audit Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A focused, capable and articulate Audit Manager, who has a long track record of making sure that audits are carried out to the highest professional and regulatory standards. Karen is a consummate professional who is more than able to ensure that all business risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, managed and appropriately planned for. She will bring to your company fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service. In her current role she is primarily responsible for reviewing audit summaries for accuracy and completeness. Her key strengths include, but are not limited to; executing robust Audit Plans, Audit Strategies and managing larger-scale audit assignments. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that has a unique culture of innovation and where she can fully develop her career.
AUDIT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for integrating auditing concepts and ensuring that risk management and auditing processes are properly carried out.
- Providing day-to-day guidance and oversight to audit staff.
- Carrying out risk evaluation of audit areas to identify key controls for review.
- Write up questionnaires and spreadsheets to assist in analyzing business processes.
- Communicating audit results to clients and stakeholders.
- Reviewing business processes.
- Ensure audit compliance to regulatory standards and best practice.
- Preparing financial statements.
- Keeping an eye on any changes in accounting rules and regulations.
- Developing audit plans.
- Keeping a positive working relationship with auditees.
- Building up audit teams.
- Directing the work of subordinates.
- Making constructive suggestions to improve operations.
- Writing up high quality audit reports on any findings.
- Tracking and following up on open issues.
TRAINEE MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to interpret and apply rules, laws, and policies to unique situations.
- Able to manage multiple client projects at any given time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial accounting, tax processes, profit and loss accounts and balance sheets.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Sensitive to cultural diversity.
- Superb accounting capabilities.
- Attention to detail.Excellent team player.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Lead Auditor training
Auditor cover letter