Access ALL the CV templates below and 1000’s more
Get the 1 + 2 page versions and matching cover letter
(Click images to view full sets)
Get a CV in 5 minutes with our CV Builder
It’s easy to use and you get access to lots of professional content to add.
Banking CV example
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
A well presented, industrious and highly personable individual who has extensive in-depth experience of the entire banking industry. Possessing a huge range of abilities from providing support and leadership to junior staff right through to being able to successfully sell the money, credit and products of a bank. Able to gain the trust of customers by interacting with people from all backgrounds. Also having a proven record of contributing to the profitability of previous employers by generating income and revenue growth. Rachel is now looking forward to a making a significant contribution to a financial institution that offers a genuine opportunity for progression.
International Bank & Financial Institution
BANKING MANAGER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for supervising the day to day running and operations of the bank, whilst at the same time creating a professional, helpful and customer friendly environment for staff to work in.
- Ensuring the smooth running of basic banking transactions.
- Looking after the short term and long term funding requirements of business clients and individual customers.
- Advising clients on mortgages and raising loans.
- Building relationships with high net worth individuals.
- Answering any financial and banking queries.
- Contributing towards policy making.
- Providing advice on investments.
- Maintaining a professional image at all times.
- Working closely with small and medium sized businesses.
- Managing and monitoring the performance of bank employees.
- Putting into effect new procedures and policies passed down from Head Office.
- Handling customer queries face to face, over the phone or via correspondence.
- Marketing new financial products or services.
- Analysing financial reports.
- Advising companies on how to effectively use their money to grow their business.
- Presenting information clearly to customers, work colleagues and third parties.
- Representing the bank within the local community.
- Verifying customer data to detect and identify financial fraud.
- Opening new bank accounts for individuals and also companies.
- Responsible for cash management.
- Thorough understanding of banking procedures.
- Knowledge of foreign currency.
- Developing processes that reduce the time taken in processing loan applications.
- Profit & Loss management.
- Corporate accounting.
- Strategic planning.
- Presentation and sales skills.
- Knowledge of fund management.
- Loan consultation.
- Comprehensive understanding of industry and regulatory laws and regulations.
- Risk management and evaluation.
- Debt management.
- Good knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Dependable and truthful.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Self starter.
- Highly disciplined.
- Having the ability to work accurately.
- Attention to detail.
- Relationship management.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of client confidentiality.
- Methodical and organised.
- Initiative and ingenuity.
- Ability to motivate subordinates.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Business mergers and acquisitions
Asset and liability management
Evesham North University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Banking & Finance
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Banking cover letter examples
Banking cover letter
Banking Manager cover letter
Banking Consultant cover letter 1
Banking Consultant cover letter 2
Investment Banking courses
Relevant banking links:
Bank Manager CV template
Bank manager cover letter
Investment banking CV template
Bank Cashier CV examples
Bank Cashier CV
Bank Cashier CV 1
Bank Cashier CV 2
Bank Cashier CV 3
Bank Cashier cover letter examples
Bank Cashier cover letter
Bank Cashier cover letter 1
Bank Cashier cover letter 2
Bank Cashier cover letter 3
Bank Cashier letter of enquiry
Bank teller resume examples
Bank teller resume
Bank teller resume 1
Bank teller resume 2
Bank teller resume 3
Bank Teller cover letter examples
Bank Teller cover letter 1
Bank Teller cover letter 2
Bank Teller cover letter 3
Personal Banker resume examples
Personal Banker resume template
Personal Banker resume template 1
Personal Banker resume template 2
Personal Banker resume template 3
Personal Banker cover letters
Personal Banker cover letter example
Personal Banker cover letter example 1
Personal Banker cover letter example 2
Other career links
Cover letter examples