120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: number here
Skilled in all areas of beauty treatments and in helping clients improve their personal appearance. Having a proven ability to ensure the efficient and profitable running of a beauty salon by promoting it through internal and external marketing activities. Able to understand and anticipate guests needs and can develop solutions and recommendations that will exceed a customers expectations.
Currently looking for a suitable beautician or therapist position with a fast paced, reputable and exciting beauty spa.
BEAUTICIAN – May 2008 – Present
Having direct communication with customers right from their entry to the clinic right the way through their personal care and treatment plans. Helping clients to make decisions about their appearance. Providing a consultation service, educating them on options for their hair, skin and nail care and also assisting them on any other problems or issues they have.
- Evaluating a individuals treatment of skin or body problems and recommending a treatment.
- Applying facials and make up.
- Helping customers to complete medical questionnaires so any allergies or health issues are flagged up.
- Making sure that the reception, relaxation and treatment rooms are all immaculate, organized and tidy.
- Administering manicures and pedicures and nail treatments.
- Making sure the parlour toilets are hygienically clean.
- Booking clients in for appointments.
- Being attentative to guests at all times.
- Assuring the highest standard of customer care and services at all time.
- Advising clients on slimming treatments and diets.
- Resolving any customer complaints.
- Giving sales presentations to potential customers, explaining the benefits of our service.
- Answering any queries from customers.
- Cutting, shaping and coloring the finger and toe nails of clients.
- Advising on and organizing tanning sessions.
- Making sure that all equipment is properly santised and cleaned.
- Selling healthcare products to customers and marketing the service of the beauty parlour.
- Taking cash and credit card payment from clients.
- Shampooing, cutting and administering any hair treatments.
- Facial waxing of customers.
- Teaching clients how to maintain a particular look.
- Giving manicures, pedicures and nail treatments to clients.
- Experience of looking after both male and female customers.
- Able to apply hair treatments, including hair colouring, cutting, and styling.
- Excellent organisational, and scheduling skills.
- Able to advise on dry skin or oily skin and recommend suitable soap treatments.
- Knowledgeable on all current fashion styles.
- Regularly attending training programs and product shows to maintain a current knowledge in the cosmetics industry.
- Business acumen and able to develop and maintain positive links with suppliers / product houses.
- Fully understanding all policies and procedures relating to Health and Hygiene.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to hold long engaging conversations with clients to put them at ease.
- Ability to empathize with people.
- Courteous at all times.
- Having a relaxed attitude and able to deal with awkward or rude clients.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Colouring of eyelashes
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
Level 3 NVQ/SVQ certificate in beauty therapy
BTEC National Diploma in beauty therapy
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Beauty Therapist CV example
Beauty Therapist CV
Beauty Therapist cover letter example
Beauty Therapist cover letter
Make Up Artist CV example
Make Up Artist CV