120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0044 121 638 0026
A innovative, dynamic and highly energetic business consultant with a proven ability to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. Previously achieved rapid progression in major projects from the planning stage through to implementation and completion. A driven individual, comfortable in handling key accounts whilst exceeding service expectations. Possessing an outstanding track record of understanding, defining and shaping a customers’ needs. Pro-active and having a proven ability to improve processes and people by promoting best practice procedures.
Presently looking for a appropriate business consultant opening with a company that is forward thinking and ambitious.
Outsourcing Consultancy Company
BUSINESS CONSULTANT – May 2008 – Present
Employed as part of a team of specialists who work with clients to monitor their existing business practices, identify weaknesses and then recommend options and solutions for them. Regularly traveling to different locations in the UK & Europe to assist public sector organisations, multinationals or private companies.
- Developing and writing robust business plans.
- Ensuring excellent customer service delivery at all times.
- Working within a team to manage the budget and achieve targets and incentives.
- Maintaining up-to-date market knowledge.
- Conducting workshops.
- Proactively seeking out new opportunities.
- Analysing data, numbers and information.
- Delivering business change.
- Visiting clients on site.
- Developing and utilizing initiative to identify new partners.
- Shaping initiatives through idea generation and also developing proposals.
- Organising and attending meetings with prospective clients or businesses.
- Providing input to support the development of business road map and annual budgets.
- Making a high volume of daily calls.
- Providing clear, timely and effective management information to senior managers.
- Experienced in consulting on long term and short term projects.
- Able to understand and energise others.
- Ability to negotiate at all decision-making levels.
- Resolute relationship building skills.
- Knowledgeable in international trade including trade law, regulatory frameworks, finance, marketing and distribution.
- Can think, talk and acting commercially.
- Experienced in providing objective advice.
- Formulating recommendations and solutions.
- Able to quickly identify problems and weaknesses that afflict a business.
- Having the required confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Entrepreneurial by nature.
- Comfortable with working on a new set of challenges and a completely different industries and sectors.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Adaptable to change.
- Can work independently.
- Having a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Very organized or methodical.
- Good at communicating with clients from various walks of life and professions.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Economics
Coventry North College 2003 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.