The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An analytical thinker who can come up with innovative business solutions to meet a company’s strategic, tactical and operational requirements. Maxine has a passion for analysis and problem solving and possesses extensive skills and experience in using a wide range of business analysis tools and techniques. She has a track record of meeting the strategic and operational needs of a business and of delivering more leaner and efficient operations. Her key strengths lie in her ability to get her message across by clearly communicating and presenting materials across all levels of an organisation. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that is committed to attracting the best candidates and then retaining and maximizing their performance.
BUSINESS ANALYST - January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for a full range of activities that will ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business.
- Using a wide range of techniques to capture business requirements.
- Identifying an organisations strengths and weaknesses.
- Working with business owners to develop solutions.
- Assisting in the preparation of business proposals.
- Documenting, testing and implementing software updates.
- Identifying client business requirements.
- Defining project scope and objectives.
- Preparing and analysing financial performance information.
- Allocating junior staff to tasks and then tracking the progress of their work.
- Making sure that all tests are conducted and documented according the standards agreed upon.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Identifying and managing any anticipated resistance or risks.
- Involved in the definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Carrying out business improvement reviews.
- Meeting with project teams to review deliverables and deadlines.
- Producing test plans and scenarios on behalf of the business.
TRAINEE BUSINESS ANALYST – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Presenting information in an intelligent and clear way in order to communicate project requirements.
- Revenue generation via business solutions.
- Possess knowledge of data modelling.
- Commercial experience, skills & knowledge.
- Experience across the full software development lifecycle.
- Familiarity with PRINCE2 project management methodology.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across a range of levels.
- Improving business processes.
- Understanding conceptual ideas.
- Willing at short notice to travel and work across sites.
- Able to foster a positive working environment with fellow work colleagues.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Analysis and reporting
Central Birmingham University – Business Administration Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Business Analyst resume examples
Business analyst resume
Business analyst resume 1
Business analyst resume 2
Business analyst resume 4
Business Analyst cover letter examples
Business Analyst cover letter
Business Analyst cover letter 1
Business Analyst cover letter 2
Business Analyst cover letter 3