On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Market Researcher resume template:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Market Researcher resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An outgoing, ambitious, and confident individual who has a keen interest in consumer behaviour and a natural curiosity about what makes people buy certain things. For the last three years Maxine has been working as a Market Researcher, and in this role has gained an in-depth understanding of analysing data, business methodologies, conducting interviews and finding out new ways to achieve consumer insights. This work has taught her how to be comfortable when engaging with customers and prospects over the phone. She now has practical experience of carrying out survey-based research and how to provide good customer service. There is nothing that she cannot or will not do to ensure that a market research campaign is a success. Right now she is looking for an excellent career developmental opportunity with a company that has a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
MARKET RESEARCH SPECIALIST – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for carrying out in-depth market research of current and potential clients.
- Identify research topics.
- Finding research information via web searches.
- Assisting clients to develop and launch new products or reposition existing brands.
- Managing basic, standard and complex primary research projects.
- Communicating research results in a compelling and creative way.
- Conducting open-ended, loosely scripted interviews.
- Carrying out audience, marketplace, product and research initiatives.
- Identifying market trends.
- Carrying out in-depth telephone interviews.
- Identifying new information and data sources.
- Managing projects through the entire research process.
- Administering online surveys.
- Coordinating research projects internally and with third party vendors.
- Identifying market opportunities and trends.
TRAINEE – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can quickly establish rapport and trust with people and thereby encourage them to speak honestly.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Can master new software or technologies.
- Strong project management skills.
- Willing to work remotely.
- Intuitive with a never give up attitude.
- An effective storyteller.
- Being a good role model for other team members.
- Can think and react quickly in a conversation.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Market Research techniques
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.