|Find College Courses and Degrees
Marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of fields, all of which are vital to running a business. To be successful a company needs to have a marketing strategy and plan. Companies and organisations will always benefit from well trained marketers who know how to satisfy a customer’s needs.
These are value for money courses where you will get to explore different opportunities, and learn how to devise strategies that will make your marketing spend go further. They are an attractive and worthwhile investment for anyone who is thinking of entering the world of sales and marketing. You will come away with the knowledge and skills required to drive a company forward, have an impact on all levels of a business, and gain sustainable sales results.
Careers in sales and marketing can be highly rewarding. By enrolling on this course you will not only gain a formal qualification in a subject that can make a real difference to company, but will also have a real edge over rivals in the jobs market. Upon passing this course you will get a industry relevant qualification that will make you attractive to employers in a vast range of fields such as retail, media, financial services, government and public sector, publishing, PR and advertising.
If you are unsure about how to enrol on a course, then this page can assist you in a number of ways. Firstly by showing you what you can expect to learn from a course, and secondly by helping you find the right course.
Marketing training courses overview
Customised courses are suitable for a wide range of audiences, and are available at foundation, intermediate and advanced levels.
In tutor led classes you will be provided with resources, study material and information needed to study real world cases. On top of this you will have opportunities to ask questions and discuss you work and progress. Students will learn through study material which concentrates on core subject areas, and which have been specially designed by industry experts. You will learn skills that will show you how to drive sales, increase traffic to websites, win over new customers and maintain existing market share.
It is a wide spectrum that is taught via practical tools and techniques, as well as the latest best practices and thinking. You will learn how to keep consumers informed of, made aware of and persuaded to buy specific products or services.
Lessons are well designed, intensive, practical and inspiring. They are focused on meeting the ever changing needs of this fast evolving field, and will be sure to suit any specialism and level of expertise.
Typical subjects taught on a Marketing training course
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Brand Building
- Business Development
- Business Skills
- Campaign Planning
- Consumer Behaviour
- Capturing Leads
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention Strategies
- Data Driven Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Generating Sales
- Google Analytics
- Internet Search Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Metrics & Evaluation
- Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Methodology
- Media Buying
- Multichannel Marketing
- Offline and Online Marketing Techniques
- Online PR
- Persuasion Techniques
- Press Releases
- Product Mix
- Promotional Strategies
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social Media
- Visual Display
- Web Analytics
How to choose a course provider
Look for an organisation that has a reputation for excellence, as well as high academic and industry standards. You need to find a company that provides high quality teaching, and who issues qualifications which are recognised worldwide.
Your tutors will be dedicated, have vast amounts of marketing expertise and have a real passion for the subject. They will be helpful and more than willing to share their vast knowledge and unique insight of this fascinating and in-demand subject.
Locations that courses are delivered at
Accredited study venues and exam centres can be based all over the country. This is a subject that can be delivered across multiple platforms.
Through interactive workshops you will be allowed to study when and where you want to. Distance learning courses can be taken from the comfort of your home, and as such will not interfere with your family or work life.
In house training
These are cost effective, high impact one to one coaching courses that can be brought directly to your place of work.
You will learn how to
- Assess your company’s current marketing capabilities.
- Use marketing tools & techniques effectively.
- Indentify skills gaps and the training needs of your company.
- Give expert marketing advice to work colleagues.
- Prioritise marketing budgets.
- Carry out marketing audits.
- Get the most out of marketing budgets.
- Calculate marketing ROI
- Identify target markets.
- Market a business or product.
You will learn about
- The basic principles of marketing.
- Designing persuasive websites.
- The various communications channels.
- Nurturing customer loyalty.
- Transforming leads into sales.
- The best ways to get your marketing message across.
Questions to ask a marketing training provider
- What is their student pass rate
- Are there any additional fees on top of the course cost.
- Do they have any testimonials from satisfied students?
- Is all of the training material i.e. books and software provided for in the fee, or do you have to purchase them separate.
- Does the price include any exams or tests that you have to sit.
- Does the price include any certificate of completion.
- Is any free support provided once you have successfully completed the course?
- The total cost of the course.
- When do you have to pay the fee, up front or half no and half later?
- When will you get your certificate.
- How long has your company been running marketing courses?
- What type of certificate will you get at the end, can you see an example of it, and is it accredited by any trade or recognized industry body?
- Where exactly will the course be held? (this question does not apply to online or distance learning courses).
- Will you have to take an examination to pass the course, if so how many exams will you have to sit.
- If you fail a test, then can you keep retaking it until you pass, if so is there an extra charge for every time you take a test?
- What is the average pass rate of students?
- Are there any grants available for this course, or discounts for students etc?
- How many people will there be in a class?
- What resources do you provide students?
- How do I register for a course?
Advantages of doing a marketing course
- Will leave you qualified to take of any marketing opportunities that come your way.
- Improve your earning potential.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Improve your current job performance.
- It is an impressive qualification to have in your portfolio or CV.
Who is a marketing training course suitable for
Marketing Consultant resume examples
Marketing consultant resume
Marketing consultant resume 1
Marketing consultant resume 2
Marketing consultant resume 3
Marketing Executive resume examples
Marketing Executive resume
Marketing Executive resume 1
Marketing Executive resume 2
Marketing Executive resume 3
Marketing Specialist resume examples
Marketing Specialist resume
Marketing Specialist resume 1
Marketing Specialist resume 2
Marketing Specialist resume 3
Marketing Project Manager resume examples
Marketing Project Manager resume
Marketing Project Manager resume 1
Marketing Project Manager resume 2
Marketing Project Manager resume 3
More Marketing templates
Marketing Assistant CV sample
Marketing Executive CV
Marketing Manager CV
Marketing Analyst resume
Marketing Assistant resume
Marketing Coordinator resume