On this page you will find a number of professionally designed templates that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to a Risk Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Risk Management resume template;
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A University-level educated professional who is passionate about what she can do, proud of what she can deliver and prepared to go the extra mile to make a difference. Karen is comfortable working in an ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment where risks need to be assessed and planned for. She is a self-starter who is willing to take the initiative and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic, demanding and deadline driven environment. Her greatest strength is being patient, persistent, and determined to achieve results. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that wants to employ talented managers who get results.
RISK MANAGEMENT – January 2010 - present
Employers name - Coventry
Responsible for gathering information about the company’s outgoings, legal responsibilities and business activities. Also in charge of evaluating any potential future risks to the company’s operations.
- Conducting detailed risk assessments by analysing documents, statistics, reports and market trends.
- Proactively managing financial, regulatory and operational risks.
- Advising senior managers on the potential risks of a project.
- Describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Classifying, evaluating, and monitoring the company’s risk.
- Scrutinizing the company’s property, equipment and resources.
- Implement strategies to minimise the exposure to any risk.
- Carrying out audits and assessments.
- Conducting weekly project reviews of all active tasks.
- Producing financial forecasts, monitoring against them and then reporting the results.
- Defining risk appetite.
- Leading project & programme risk management.
- Analysing complex data from various sources.
ASSISTANT RISK MANAGER – May 2008 - January 2010
Employers name - Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 - May 2008
Employers name - Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
- Strong investigatory abilities and mind-set.
- Superb overall It skills.
- Understanding of current Risk management tools and techniques.
- Ability to communicate confidently with Senior Leadership.
- Experience of working in complex international environment.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to network and build strong relationships across an organisation.
- Ability to challenge and influence Senior Managers when necessary.
- Agile methodology experience.
- Ability to articulate ideas and develop alternative recommendations.
- Ability to think through tasks.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Professional, diplomatic and cordial.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Management Degree 2003 - 2007
Aston College - HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
More Risk Manager examples
Risk Manager resume template
Risk Manager resume template 1
Risk Manager resume template 2
Risk Manager resume template 3
Matching cover letters
Risk Manager cover letter example
Risk Manager cover letter example 1
Risk Manager cover letter example 2
Risk consultant CV sample
Risk Management courses
Fire Risk assessment