Job hunting is a serious business and your CV is likely to be one of the most important career documents you are ever likely to write. If created professionally it can greatly increase your chances of being invited to a interview. However if written badly it can mean you application is rejected very quickly.
In job hunting first impressions count, a curriculum vitae is your first contact with a prospective recruiter and is a document they will judge you by.
To ensure that your CV is up to the highest standards why not use our professional CV writing service. With over 6 years of experience in the industry we have a wealth of knowledge.
Why use our CV service?
We know exactly what to put in your CV and just as importantly what not to put in it. If done correctly it can make you stand out from the crowd and give you the best chance of getting the job you want.
Our experts have created hundreds of CVs for jobseekers from all walks of life, ranging from graduates to experienced professionals in all industries. We have the knowledge to tailor your resume to target your profession and the job you are after.
We do this by:
- Researching your industry for relevant keywords and power phrases that can strengthen your curriculum vitae.
- Rewriting your career statement.
- Creating a CV layout that will impress.
- Highlighting your skill sets that are relevant to the job you are applying for.
- Developing your CV so that it fits into two pages.
- Mentioning your work experience, achievements and strengths that are related to your industry.
Your new CV can be used for:
- Applying for a new job.
- Gaining promotion in your company.
- Getting back into employment after redundancy or a career break.
Our service and charges
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our document. We will continue to develop it until you are completely happy with your CV.
Our charges start from as little as 30 and we offer a range of services, including a initial free CV review. Please contact us for more details.