On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Electrical Project Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Electrical Project Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A seasoned Electrical Project Manager who has experience of working on commercial, industrial, and residential projects. Maxine has a professional mind-set, and is someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. She has worked on highly complex electrical projects and always strives to provide the highest standards of electrical construction for any size project. With her present employer she is involved in developing detailed schedules for projects, conducting complex cost/benefit analysis and coming up with accurate proposals, estimates and quotations. On a personal level she loves being involved in designing buildings where people will work or play and has a real concern for sustainability and the future of our environment. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company where staff are supported by a management team that truly cares about their success.
ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for completing assigned electrical projects successfully.
- Involved in the electrical design of lighting and power systems for construction projects.
- Working on high/low voltage, telecommunications, fire alarm, and security systems.
- Managing junior project engineers.
- Drawing up electrical calculations for a buildings energy, load, photometrics and voltage drop, etc.
- Managing all project-related correspondence and documents.
- Planning and organizing projects.
- Coming up with accurate estimates and quotes for electrical work.
- Adjusting a projects priorities and milestones based upon a customer’s changing needs, resource availability, and job requirements.
- Providing regular feedback on the operation concerns and issues to stakeholders and senior managers.
- Monitoring a projects budget by reviewing a project technicians’ job time and material costs.
- Carrying out staff performance appraisals.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety processes and procedures are followed.
- Collecting data on low, medium and high voltage electrical systems.
- Preparing monthly costing reports.
- Showing clients around a building site and explaining electrical systems to them.
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project goals.
TRAINEE PROJECT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Inspecting, testing and trouble-shooting electrical services and systems.
- Superb analytical and conceptual skills.
- Able to work remotely at a project site.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, electronics and field instrumentation, AC/DC systems, traction power, and communications systems.
- Identifying and generating new business.
- Committed to working in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to exceed customer expectations.
- Organized, detail oriented, and efficient.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Managing client relationships
Managing technical staff
Central Birmingham University – MBA Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Project manager cover letters
Project manager cover letter sample
Project manager cover letter 1
Project manager cover letter 2
Project manager cover letter 3
Project manager cover letter 4
Project Manager cover letter example 5
Project Manager cover letter example 6
Project Manager cover letter example 7
Project manager resume template
Modern Project Manager resume 1 templates
Entry level project manager
Entry level project manager resume
More Project Manager CV & Resumes
Agile project manager resume
Assistant project manager resume
Construction project manager resume
Digital project manager resume
Infrastructure project manager resume
IT Project Manager CV example
Marketing project manager resume
SAP project manager resume
Senior project manager resume
SEO Manager CV template
Software project manager resume
Technical project manager resume
Electrical engineering jobs
Resume template examples