Get immediate access to over 1000 + Premium & Free CV templates.
All for ONLY $4 a month.
100’s stunning designs that will make you STAND OUT and highlight your Skills and Expertise.
With all our Premium templates you will get the fully editable MS Word;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have a professional CV.
Unlimited downloads – Money back guarantee – Cancel anytime.
Gardener CV template
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: 0121 638 0026
A competent, physically fit and hardworking gardener who has a track record of creating and maintaining gardens, lawns and parks that are tidy, environmentally friendly and safe. Possessing comprehensive knowledge of botany and horticulture, as well as the various planting seasons for trees, vegetables and flowers. Comfortable with working in all weathers and seasons.
Presently looking for a suitable gardener position with a reputable employer who will provide a competitive salary and holiday benefits.
Large Country Park
GARDENER – May 2008 – Present
Responsible for weeding, planting, pruning and watering as well as the general maintenance and appearance of the grounds, gardens and buildings. Striving to create a pleasant environment that is safe and secure for both the garden owners and visitors.
- Maintaining and developing the gardens of clients.
- In charge of grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf raking.
- Planting new trees, flowers and various plants.
- Driving plant vehicles, small diggers etc.
- Maintenance of plant tubs baskets.
- Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
- Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
- Clearing rubbish and litter away from he garden and grounds.
- Planting a old varieties of fruit trees and rare native trees.
- Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
- Constructing fences, walls and ponds.
- Laying down paving and concrete slabs to create walk ways.
- Giving advice and guidance to property owners on all matters relating to gardening.
- Installing lighting in the garden and also building garden furniture and ornaments.
- Deciding on which seeds to plant and which locations.
- Advising home owners on the costs of plants and any work to be done, giving written quotations.
- Sourcing the cheapest material, plants, trees and machinery on behalf of clients.
- Supervising the work of day laborers involved in any projects.
- Excavating large amounts of earth from a garden and depositing them in skips.
- Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working in the garden.
- Undertaking the basic servicing and repair of all garden machinery.
- Ability to use a wide range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- Have PA1 and PA6 in pesticide use.
- Good knowledge of plants and vegetables.
- Knowledge of organic gardening methods and techniques.
- First Aid Qualification.
- Able to set out and mark sports facilities.
- Always courteous to other staff and visitors.
- Able to work as part of a team or individually.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules and legislation.
- Having a keen personal interest in gardening.
- Current driving license with category C1
- Physically in good shape and able to do hard manual labor.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham North College 2005 – 2008
Coventry North School 2003 – 2005
A levels: Maths (C) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.
Relevant CV and covering letter links: