T: 0044 123 456 7890
Maxine has a proven track record of leading the delivery of HR functions to a high standard. She is an expert at identifying, engaging, developing, and retaining those individuals who have the greatest potential to make a lasting positive impact on the company’s operations. Has the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy at all times. Possesses the drive, determination and passion for HR needed to build and develop complex setups. In her current role she is instrumental in maintaining and continuing to build an outstanding HR service delivery. At work she liaises with senior operational staff including the HR director, to establish and roll-out people-related strategy. As part of her duties, she applies her technical knowledge and experience, to ensure procedural excellence relating to human resources, employee relations, compliance, staffing and training. With colleagues has a reputation for being a trusted advisor for the management team on all human resource related matters and processes. During her career has learnt how to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst producing work that is accurate. On a personal level is adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes. Right now, looking for a opportunity to stamp her ideas and experience on a HR department with a company that can offer her aa career opportunity in which she can flourish and develop.
HR MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of the HR function including learning and development.
- Providing advice and direction where needed to the HR team on a variety of topics.
- Working with the HR delivery operational team on people focused activities.
- Advising managers on HR knowledge and procedures.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- In charge of posting job listings, reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, and making hiring decisions.
- Leading negotiations with staff and staff representative groups in regard to all employee relations and personnel matters.
- Continuously monitoring and reviewing HR policies and changing various aspects when needed.
- Managing the recruitment process and ensuring effective communication with candidates throughout the interview process.
- Attracting and nurturing deep pools of talent across the organisation.
- In charge of recruitment, onboarding, and talent management.
- Representing the staff perspective in any decision-making processes.
- Negotiating external contracts with external vendors to provide employee services.
- Maintaining accurate personnel records systems including sick leave, annual leave, special leave and other records.
- Managing the execution of the company’s HR Strategy to ensure achievement of preset objectives.
- Ensuring employees’ records are maintained accurately in line with GDPR regulations.
- Acting as the main escalation point for HR Coordinators, HR Partners or line managers.
- Producing, and maintaining standard letters, contracts of employment and other forms.
- Maintaining training records for all staff and assisting with any training initiatives.
- Strictly controlling HR budgets and ensuring that they do not go overspend.
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Supporting the embedding of equality diversity and inclusion practices across all areas of activity.
- Carrying out all necessary and regulatory administrative duties.
- Assisting in Agency recruitment as well as staff training and employee development efforts.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge and experience of Employment Law and change management.
- Taking a proactive approach to all tasks given.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Experience of devising and implementing policies and control in a large organisation.
- Not afraid to take ownership of major projects and make key decisions.
- Creative mind with ability to come up with new ideas that others cannot see.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.
Resume template examples