The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident and driven graduate who is looking for an internship that’s challenging and never stops being interesting. Maxine wants to join a company where she can gain knowledge, connections and experience in equal measure. She will never be a drain on a company’s resources, rather she’ll be someone who gives a lot more then she receives. What makes her stand out from everyone else is her ability to use self-imposed focus and determination to complete assignments and meet challenges. In addition to this she possess an array of valuable soft skills, has a passionate interest in technology and comes to you with a superb academic record. As someone who has already identified her career direction she is keen to join a company that will be an ideal launch pad for her future ambitions.
SKILLS AQUIRED WHILST STUDYING
- Knowing when to act as a friend and when to act as a work colleague or leader.
- Making decisions without the help of others.
- Meeting and talking to customers face to face.
- Researching in-depth particular subjects or fields.
- Innovative and able to come up with original ideas.
- Can work on multiple important tasks simultaneously.
- Organising administrative files in a coherent and accessible manner.
- Remaining focused whilst doing focused or repetitive tasks.
- Knowledge of conflict management techniques.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Examining all options before making an important decision.
- Willing to accept all types of assignments, responsibilities and duties.
- Determined to get to the heart of any problem.
- A fast learner who can pick up new skills quickly.
- Bilingual and able to fluently speak French as well as English.
- Proof reading articles.
- Writing interesting content for websites.
- Can handle pressure when the going gets tough.
- Analysing meaningful data and turning it into actionable ideas.
- Ensuring that administrative processes run smoothly and effectively.
- Can quickly grasp complex problems.
- Open to constructive criticism and willing to change to improve.
- Have all the skills needed to prepare her for a full time position.
- Have a clean driving license along with a car and willing to travel to different locations to work.
- Passion for research and writing.
- Committed to extracurricular activities and further relevant academic study.
- Awarded employee of the month by the last company that she worked for.
- Commended for completing a given project 1 week earlier than planned.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.