The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
An ambitious young person who has a mature outlook, a strong work ethic and a professional attitude towards work. Karen is someone who quickly stands out from the crowd because of her professionalism, appearance and ability to communicate clearly with people at all levels. She is a very sociable person who has a wide and growing circle of friends. On a personal level she is enthusiastic, open-minded and has the required potential and drive to complete any tasks that are given to her. During her studies she has gained a tremendous amount of transferable skills, and right now is looking for an entry level position with an exciting company like yours where she can use them.
SKILLS AQUIRED WHILST STUDYING
- Office procedures.
- Knowledge of tasks required in the running of an office.
- Always completing given tasks on time.
- Updating the company website.
- Replying in a professional manner to email and telephone enquiries.
- Undertaking general office duties.
- Photocopying information and then distributing it.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Organised and able to deal with multiple workloads at the same time.
- Solid writing capabilities.
- Writing and developing promotional material.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Excellent organisational abilities.
- Superb interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively face to face, in writing and over the phone.
- Excellent grammatical and spelling skills.
- Able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Volunteering for duties.
- Relaxed and easy to get along with.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A detail-oriented, self-motivated individual with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Run a very successful online blog that attracts 1000’s of people every week.
- Successfully completed a four week Advanced First Aid Course.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Teaching Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.