The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A young, fresh and very dedicated recent graduate who will make the perfect internship candidate. Maxine can be relied upon to perform work that is complex, compelling and high profile. She is super organised, has a good blend of quantitative and analytical skills, and is willing to take responsibility for her performance. As someone who never waits to be told what to do she is confident in her ability to add value to your operations the minute she walks through the door. An original thinker who can come up with a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation. Right now she is looking for a role where there is a strong chance that good candidates will be kept on beyond the internship period.
SKILLS AQUIRED WHILST STUDYING
- Can adapt her writing style to meet the needs of different audiences.
- Breaking large projects down into smaller manageable parts.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment where everyone depends on each other’s performance.
- Writing clearly and succinctly.
- Can understand multiple perspectives involved in a particular project.
- Managing small groups of people.
- Taking constructive criticism well.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Can work effectively in both small and large teams.
- Never leaving a job half done.
- Superb communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of Social Media.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superb writing, punctuation, spelling and grammar skills.
- Adding value beyond what is asked.
- Participating in discussions.
- Being a positive role model for junior members of staff.
- Adjusting to the working styles of colleagues.
- Interest in current affairs and aware of what is going on in the wider world.
- Keen to learn and improve her professional standing.
- Committed to paying back to any communities that her employer may serve.
- Not afraid to make decisions.
- Team player who is able to quickly bond with people she just meets.
- Sociable and able to quickly build relationships throughout a company.
- Created a new administrative system that reduced the need for paperwork by 20 per cent.
- Was in charge of managing the entire office budget in her last job.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Conducting telephone interviews
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.