The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine is always finding ways to contribute to a job, and is very confident in her ability to prove her worth to any prospective employer. She is passionate about everything she does and is not someone who just goes through the motions. Possessing a long list of qualifications from top class institutions demonstrates her determination to be the best. She has a reputation for coming up with solutions rather than problems, and a track record of being hardworking, inquisitive, and innovative. Right now she is looking for a uniquely exciting opportunity for her professional development, and is keen to join a company where for the right candidate there is the possibility of a permanent role once the internship is complete.
SKILLS AQUIRED WHILST STUDYING
- Taking raw data and translating it into meaningful and concrete information.
- Confident enough to be able to work autonomously.
- Able to change course in mid-stream.
- Comprehensive knowledge of how to best use MS packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to present technical information in a way that makes sense.
- Effectively relating to people around her.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Writing engaging and relevant content for a desired audience.
- Explaining complex points clearly to other people in a way that makes them seem simple.
- Can fluently communicate in the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Superb all round IT skills.
- Keeping an eye on what competitors are doing.
- Ability to adapt to a fluid and fast changing environment.
- Coming up with ways to improve business processes.
- Always alert to what is going on around her.
- Prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Willing to put in any amount of effort to get a job done.
- Volunteering to help at events outside of normal working hours.
- Being open to new opportunities and responsibilities.
- Knows her strengths as well as her limits.
- Smartly dressed, presentable and well groomed.
- Willing to relocate to a different city for the right Internship.
- Can work with little supervision.
- Gets along with everyone she meets.
- Wants to work for a company where she can expect to learn a lot, very quickly.
- Wrote an advertising jingle that was used in the company’s marketing campaign.
- Increased sales in my territory by 20% over a 3 month period.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.