On this page you will find a link to a professionally designed template that can be used to create an interview winning CV or resume.
Link to an Key Account Manager resume:
BUY THIS RESUME!
Get the editable MS Word version of this template for
You will get the;
- One page version.
- Two page version.
- Matching cover letter.
All you need to do is simply enter your personal details into the ready made text boxes and within minutes you will have an eye catching, interview winning and professional resume. The templates can be edited in any version of Microsoft Word.
Click on the link below to be taken to our secure PayPal payment page.
Once you have paid the templates will be automatically emailed to you.
This template can be used for your own personal use i.e. applying for jobs. You may edit, rewrite and send it out to job vacancies as many times as you like. However it must not be resold or used for any other commercial purposes.
Another Key Account Manager resume
The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A confident, persuasive Key Account Manager who has a strong professional demeanor, and a proven ability to create, maintain and enhance client relationships. Karen is a driven individual who will have a significant impact on the overall value and future success of any company that she joins. She thrives in a fast-paced, agile and dynamic environment, and is more than able to make good business decisions based on ROI and risk assessment. Deeply knowledgeable about market, customers and competitors, she more than anyone else knows the importance of having the right products, in the right place, at the right time. Right now she is looking for a suitable managerial position with a fast paced, dynamic company that is continually growing.
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts, and for delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs. Also in charge of maintaining a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, account management and lead generation.
- Dealing with buyers, store managers and regional managers of major retail chains.
- Identifying and assessing a client’s critical needs.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities.
- Presenting business proposals to prospective clients.
- Attending meetings with clients.
- Maintaining tight budget control over expenditure.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Keeping up to date with market trend and competitor activity.
- Being a point of contact to priority customers and resolving any issues that they have.
- Closely liaising with the marketing team about campaigns.
- Collecting and communicating customer requirements to all necessary departments.
- Providing technical customer support as necessary.
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with customers and suppliers.
- Responding to client communications or queries.
- Networking with business partners and customers.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of any marketing campaigns.
TRAINEE ACCOUNT MANAGER – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Persistent and skilled at negotiating.
- Maximising brand exposure.
- Developing relationship with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Experience in working across functions to improve customer service.
- Able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Ability to think through and solve problems methodically.
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Central Birmingham University – Business Management Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online marketing degree
Account Manager CV examples
Account Manager CV template