Careers in sales and marketing can be highly rewarding. By enrolling on this course you will not only gain a formal qualification in a subject that can make a real difference to company, but will also have a real edge over rivals in the jobs market. Upon passing this course you will get a industry relevant qualification that will make you attractive to employers in a vast range of fields such as retail, media, financial services, government and public sector, publishing, PR and advertising.
If you are unsure about how to enrol on a course, then this page can assist you in a number of ways. Firstly by showing you what you can expect to learn from a course, and secondly by helping you find the right course.
Marketing training courses overview
- Affiliate Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Brand Building
- Business Development
- Business Skills
- Campaign Planning
- Consumer Behaviour
- Capturing Leads
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Retention Strategies
- Data Driven Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Management
- Generating Sales
- Google Analytics
- Internet Search Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Marketing Essentials
- Marketing Metrics & Evaluation
- Market Research
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Methodology
- Media Buying
- Multichannel Marketing
- Offline and Online Marketing Techniques
- Online PR
- Persuasion Techniques
- Press Releases
- Product Mix
- Promotional Strategies
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Social Media
- Visual Display
- Web Analytics
- Assess your company’s current marketing capabilities.
- Use marketing tools & techniques effectively.
- Indentify skills gaps and the training needs of your company.
- Give expert marketing advice to work colleagues.
- Prioritise marketing budgets.
- Carry out marketing audits.
- Get the most out of marketing budgets.
- Calculate marketing ROI
- Identify target markets.
- Market a business or product.
- The basic principles of marketing.
- Designing persuasive websites.
- The various communications channels.
- Nurturing customer loyalty.
- Transforming leads into sales.
- The best ways to get your marketing message across.
- What is their student pass rate
- Are there any additional fees on top of the course cost.
- Do they have any testimonials from satisfied students?
- Is all of the training material i.e. books and software provided for in the fee, or do you have to purchase them separate.
- Does the price include any exams or tests that you have to sit.
- Does the price include any certificate of completion.
- Is any free support provided once you have successfully completed the course?
- The total cost of the course.
- When do you have to pay the fee, up front or half no and half later?
- When will you get your certificate.
- How long has your company been running marketing courses?
- What type of certificate will you get at the end, can you see an example of it, and is it accredited by any trade or recognized industry body?
- Where exactly will the course be held? (this question does not apply to online or distance learning courses).
- Will you have to take an examination to pass the course, if so how many exams will you have to sit.
- If you fail a test, then can you keep retaking it until you pass, if so is there an extra charge for every time you take a test?
- What is the average pass rate of students?
- Are there any grants available for this course, or discounts for students etc?
- How many people will there be in a class?
- What resources do you provide students?
- How do I register for a course?
- Will leave you qualified to take of any marketing opportunities that come your way.
- Improve your earning potential.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Improve your current job performance.
- It is an impressive qualification to have in your portfolio or CV.
Programmes are ideal for sales managers, marketing executives, as well as anyone who wants to become a marketing professional and is looking to apply for entry level positions in the field.
Online Marketing degree
Marketing personal statement