A course this in this subject will help you to develop valuable knowledge, skills and understanding of the strategic and international dimensions of business and management. They are ideal for both experienced managers who want to broaden and improve their existing skill sets, as well as those new to management and who wish to build their knowledge of contemporary leadership techniques.
Enrolling on a course is an ideal way to launch a new career, or to enhance an existing one. It will help to keep successful graduates who pass it, one step ahead of the competition in today’s increasingly competitive job market. They are designed to help you understand today’s business world and develop an understanding of the operation of markets. By gaining an accredited qualification that is recognised in the United States of America, the UK, Europe and beyond, you will be to achieve your goal of entering a specific professional field.
Online business management degree overview
On a online course students can control and determine the speed and pace of their studies, there is no need to attend a classroom as everything can be done online, and over the Internet.
Upon enrollment you will become part of an online community, where you will interact with fellow students and the academic team using web based communication tools. By studying for your business degree via a virtual learning platform and by getting all the support you would expect to find at a campus-based university, you will never have the feeling that you’re studying alone. Added to this is the fact that students will follow exactly the same curriculum, and receive exactly the same qualification as their campus-based counterparts.
On a course all business and management assignments are based on real life work experience, and assessed by tutors on an ongoing basis. Your marks and grades can be viewed whenever you log onto the learning platform.
Typical modules and subjects studied
- Applied Economics
- Business law and ethics
- Business Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Planning
- Business Strategy
- Business Policy
- Company Law
- Financial Decision Making
- Human Resource Management
- International business practices
- Information Management
- Leadership and Management
- Management principles
- Macro and microeconomics
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Analysis
- Project Management
- Quantitative Methods
- The Global Economy
Students will learn how to
- Critically evaluate business models and concepts and apply them to real-world situations.
- Develop marketing approaches for a range of different marketing scenarios.
- Manage others and operate effectively within organisations.
- Read and interpret the financial statements of a company.
- Prepare management information in a professional format.
- Identify gaps in a marketplace.
- Critically evaluate the legal environment in which businesses operate.
- Evaluate business models and concepts and apply them to real-world situations
- Work with diverse teams of people with different experience levels, ages, genders, and ethnic background.
- Examine data and interpret results.
- Develop activities associated with running a company efficiently.
Many courses do not require traditional academic qualifications for entry, instead professional experience is also counted and every application is considered on individual merit.
About this page
This is a resource page that will give you basic information about what you can expect to learn on an accredited online business management degree course. It will also give you links to established US and UK universities that run these courses (at present it is the United States of America and the United Kingdom where most English language Internet courses are run from). Through the links on this page you will find out about the:
Course cost (tuition).
Enrolment dates .
Financial aid packages (if any) available to students.
Campus based degree courses
Student resume templates (over 50 free samples written for entry level positions)
Entry level resume templates
Mature student courses
Personal statement examples
University interview questions
University open days