The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
A highly motivated and commercially aware Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives who comes to you with a strong marketing background and a desire to build a career in sales. Karen is action orientated, able to provide clear evidence of commercial success, and has a real hunger to succeed. She has a long track record of being the key link between medical companies and healthcare professionals. Possessing a proven ability to promote and sell products or services, she is someone who can quickly resolve disputes with clients and arrive at decisions which will allow a business to move forward. Her key strengths are negotiating, handling objections and closing deals. Right now she is looking for a suitable position with a company that offers an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals and pursue long-term career goals.
PHARMACEUTICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – January 2010 – present
Employers name – Coventry
Responsible for building strong working relationships with customers, delivering a great quality service to them and hitting all set sales targets.
- Selling a company’s products, medicines, prescription drugs and medical equipment to a variety of customers.
- Contacting medical bodies such as hospitals, dental practices, healthcare trusts, medical schools, clinics and care facilities in an effort to supply them with drugs, equipment or medical facilities.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Establishing effective relationships with a broad range of contacts.
- Excellent business acumen and commercial judgment.
- Performing regular competitor and market surveys.
- Making appointments to see existing and potential clients.
- Proactively scouting for new business opportunities.
- Supplying the sales team and senior management with performance data.
- Delivering product presentations to customers.
- Networking with key decision makers at every opportunity.
- Maintaining proper customer call and administrative records.
- Identifying highly influential physicians who are open to seeing pharmaceutical sales representatives.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products.
- Organising or attending pharmaceutical conferences.
- Demonstrating products to clients.
- Taking sales orders from customers.
- Maintaining detailed records of all contacts and meetings.
TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE – May 2008 – January 2010
Employers name – Birmingham
CASHIER – July 2007 – May 2008
Employers name – Birmingham
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Sales and Marketing
- Ability to handle large amounts of data from different sources and effectively analyse trends.
- Confident communicator in person, over the phone and in writing.
- Ability to understand and present clinical sales data.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Hands-on and self-driven acting with a pioneering spirit.Being persistent and focused.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Business sales strategy
Central Birmingham University – Marketing Degree 2003 – 2007
Aston College – HND 2001 – 2003
Coventry School; O levels Maths (A) English (B) Geography (B) Physics (A)
Available on request.
Online degree courses
Online marketing degree