The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine has an exemplary track record of effectively managing a Practices clerical, clinical and medical staff. She is an expert at monitoring and evaluating the performance of a Practice team and at putting together practice protocols and procedures. With a history of implementing positive change you can rely on her to fix those things that need fixing. As someone who is flexible by nature, she is prepared to modify her actions in the light of a changing context. Furthermore, as a true professional she understands that sticking to the rules is good for business, protects people, produces a positive environment and is the law. Right now, she is looking for a demanding role that is also an incredible opportunity for the right candidate.
PRACTICE MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for developing, organising and managing the day to day delivery of the Practices services to its patients.
- Making sure that all patients and visitors at reception and telephone callers to the practice are greeted professionally and politely.
- Ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive information (written, oral and electronic) at all times whether at or away from work.
- Overseeing the implementation of HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Organising the surgery timetable in a way that allows for holidays and other staff absences.
- Preparing the practice for any external inspection visits.
- Checking to make sure the practice is properly cleaned to the highest standards possible.
- Contributing to the development of the company’s business development and marketing strategies.
- Taking part in the recruitment of new staff.
- Overseeing the security and validation processes for the Clinical System.
- Making sure the Practice complies with all statutory and legal regulations.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene in all areas of the Practice.
- Opening, stamping and distributing practice post as instructed.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement within the practice.
- Can simultaneously run a group of surgeries.
- Behaving in a manner which is welcoming to and of the individual.
- Highly organised, reliable, and able to prioritise workloads.
- Supporting other colleagues in their project management.
- Experience of budget planning and budgetary control.
- Facilitating good communication between all members of the team.
- Excellent communication and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and innovative when I need to be.
- Have an infectious enthusiasm, along with boundless energy and drive.
- Honest, caring, pleasant, sympathetic, good humoured, and displaying integrity at all times.
- Can positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.