The Big Peg
120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0044 121 638 0026
Maxine can provide nursing care, treatment and health education to patients of all ages. She clearly understands her role as well as the responsibilities that come with it, and furthermore is appropriately qualified for her duties. As a true professional she will strive to improve standards of care under her watch and is someone who will always respect patient privacy and act appropriately in their presence. In her current role she works effectively within a primary care team that includes doctors, health visitors and therapists. On a personal level she has the enthusiasm and charisma needed to build long lasting relationships with people from all social backgrounds. Right now, she is looking to join an organisation that has a culture of collaboration and care that exemplifies the value it places on its patients, their families and employees.
PLANNING MANAGER – Start Date – Present
Employers name – Location
Responsible for the delivery of basic practice nursing services to the practice population.
- Giving emergency first aid and treatment to patients.
- Keeping patients’ notes up-to-date with accurate information.
- Bringing any deficits in junior staff training to the attention of the nursing team leader so that they can be addressed.
- Providing patients with information and advice on prescribed or over-the-counter medication as well as their side effects.
- Acting as an advocate and representing the patients’ viewpoints to others.
- Getting feedback from patients about the service they have received and then acting upon it.
- Formulating reports as required for the practice manager.
- Administering injections including travel injections and baby vaccinations.
- Contributing to discussions during team meetings.
- Maintaining appropriate documents and nursing licenses required to assure compliance with regulatory mandates.
- Assisting other clinical members when necessary.
- Displaying health promotion posters and materials.
- Investigating and looking into any patient complaints.
- Meeting regularly with senior nurses and physicians to discuss operational issues.
JOB TITLE – Start Date – End Date
Employers name – Location
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience of working in health centres, Clinics and GP surgeries.
- Committed to own personal development and willingly undertaking mandatory and statutory training
- Extensive knowledge of health promotion strategies.
- Regularly performing self-assessments to identify areas that I would like to progress further in.
- Understanding, accepting and adhering to the need for strict confidentiality.
- Can care for patients on a one on one basis at their own home.
- Providing care in a non-judgmental and non-discriminatory manner that is sensitive to the patients’ disposition.
- Physically fit and energetic enough to make it through a busy shift.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Men’s health screening
Sexual health services
University name – Degree details Study Dates
College name – Qualifications Study Dates
School name – Subjects / Grades Study Dates
Available on request.