120 Vyse Street
Birmingham B18 6NF
T: 0121 638 0026
M: mobile phone
A very experienced principal consultant with over 3 years of invaluable UK and international experience across commercial & industrial environments. Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge of developing, constructing and maintaining engineering projects to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. A consistent track record of successfully completing projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover.
Able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers, currently looking for a suitable senior project engineer or managerial position.
PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT – May 2008 – Present
Involved with working closely with civil engineers, owners engineers, engineering technicians and other professional staff to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Also involved in risk analysis, recording, analyzing and interpreting project data, and then compiling reports.
- Attending meetings with clients and identifying their requirements.
- Preparing site progress reports.
- Delivering work to a high standard of client satisfaction whilst ensuring profitability.
- Approving plans and specifications for projects.
- Estimating material, labour costs and project timescales.
- Project management, supervising and coordinating the work of outside contractors and subcontractors.
- Attended meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Occasionally involved in the planning, implementing and designing of engineering projects.
- Responsible for compliance and safety.
- Ensuring adherence to company standards.
- Liaising with relevant government agencies as required.
- Keeping senior management informed of all changes in my areas of responsibility.
- Able to perform technical research and economic analysis in regard to capital improvement projects.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Negotiating and developing partnership agreements with third parties and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for drafting contract administration correspondence.
- Evaluating, organising and prioritising work within the overall project schedule.
- Ability to control multiple project activities simultaneously.
- Leading the team during client projects
- Delivery of solutions to meet the client’s expectations.
- Able to identify solutions to business problems and streamline processes.
- Can manage high quality delivery while developing strategies.
- Established track record in selling, shaping and delivering large, complex, long-term engagements.
- Ability to lead and motivate teams of consultants and client staff.
- Idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation.
- Reporting and investigating incidents.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
Evesham University 2005 – 2008
BA (Hons) Business Administration
Coventry North College 2003 – 2008
A levels: Maths (A) English (C) Physics (B)
REFERENCES – Available on request.