On this page you will find a list of questions that you should ask training providers.
Questions to ask training providers;
- What is the total cost of the course?
- How long has your company been running their courses?
- How do you register for a course?
- Do they have any testimonials from satisfied students?
- Is any of the training material i.e. books and software provided for in the fee, or do you have to purchase them separate?
- If you have to purchase any training material, do they know how much it’s likely to cost?
- Does the price include any exams or tests that you have to sit?
- What is the average first time pass rate of the course?
- Does the price include any certificate you are awarded, or do you have to pay extra for that?
- Is any free support provided once you have successfully completed the course?
- When do you have to pay the fee, up front or half now and the rest later?
- When will you get your certificate?
- What type of certificate will you get at the end, can you see an example of it, and is it accredited by any trade or recognized industry body?
- Where exactly will the course be held? (this question does not apply to online or distance learning courses).
- Will you have to take an examination to pass the course, if so how many exams will you have to sit?
- If you fail a test, then can you keep retaking it until you pass, if so is there an extra charge for every time you take a test?
- What is the average pass rate of students?
- Are there any grants available for this course, or discounts for students etc?
- How many people will there be in a class?
- What resources do you provide students?